grandsangel place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post 624 ..................

Go down

post 624 .................. Empty post 624 ..................

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 am

good morning
farcough,have finally got onto ur page...and a bump to page 1...

millyone21 (0 ) 9:28 am, 5 Jun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

627. Hello
Just bumping......

dobbsygal (1081 ) 11:29 am, 5 Jun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

628. hello all
how is your day going? Not too bad here, rather warm and was very mild last night. Have the day off whatever that means, and a wine & cheese thingo this arvo. Look out it might lead to thirsty thursdy!

pet61 (0) 11:41 am, 5 Jun

629. thanks angie
I finally managed to get into that site, good stuff, I feel rather clever as I can't usually do things like that, still learning. Have a good day all. Kelly, when is your bub due?

pet61 (0) 12:30 pm, 5 Jun

630. bump for oz
where are you all hiding or are you too busy packin'

pet61 (0) 2:19 pm, 5 Jun

631. I'm due 23 Aug but it'll be a week or two
before then as I have to have cesaereans.

kelly8 (149 ) 3:23 pm, 5 Jun

632. Hi Pet.
Been in a fluster all day here. First it was get rugrats to Preschool,then get home and into my dirty bush gear to go get the possums, Off to Edgecombe by 11am to meet up with fir buyer and do the deal there,got home just on midday to meet Angie on her way out "Got to be at Ambo Station by 12 so Hi and Bye"(great time for snooze)Angie home 1. 30pm and off shopping and bill paying,cleared my possum cheque and sorted things there,almost time to pick up kids again,get firewood in (boy we had a cracker of a frost this morning -2here)finally got here so there.(LOL)Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:49 pm, 5 Jun

633. jeepers farcough,you guys have had a busy day
ive got into a dentist,on monday,so yet another day off work..grrr..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:29 pm, 5 Jun

634. kelly
my eldest (stacey) arrives aug 22nd,and celebrates her 18th birthday aug 12th.i have a bro on aug 16th, my mums memorium on aug 25th..lol..busy month aye..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:31 pm, 5 Jun

635. holy s@#t
this was number 301....isnt anyone moving over anymore???? hasnt anyone got anything to say or add to the thread...its gona die:(

millyone21 (0 ) 10:13 pm, 5 Jun

636. Whoa Milly
calm down,lol!!!! Well everyone, I heard back from the Superpit today and i have a casual hot seating position and I start on the 1st July, *does a little dance*. 2 weeks full time training first and then I will be able to drive a huge truck. Oh yeah facebook is my neew best friend,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 10:32 pm, 5 Jun

637. Weena
congrates on the job .**dance girl dance *** milly steve forgot to add that I came on duty at six and he is home alone again with the kids untill 6am then again tomorrow night as well .And if we lose this we will start it again all the posting is on the site now . Well I am off to bed yet again see how much sleep I get before the pager go again . night all .Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 1:13 am, 6 Jun

638. Moving over in December
sending husband over in November to hopefully find work before kids and i join him beginning of December. Will be looking to rent in the Upper Coomera area ...... any info would be really appreciated. Scary move away from all family but it feels right. Hope to meet up with some fellow kiwis once we are over there Smile

sassy401 (287 ) 6:03 am, 6 Jun

639. Morning All
If all goes well next week at Court, I should be able to set a date as to when I come over.(it will be a 15min hearing to set dates and get Lawyer for kids etc)But once we Know when the hearing proper is then we can move forward.Just a wee update on things! It looks better and better for us,Kids Breeding sow has shite in her nest Bigtime and if we can use the info we have then we are home free.Looks like she is doing P D every Sat so will be missing visitation giving us more room to argue that she shouldnt keep the kids here. If all goes well I hope to fly back with Shay around middle of August.(yippee) So look out I is coming ready Aus or not. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 7:01 am, 6 Jun

640. Good luck to you Steve
Im taking my three kids over there which is why im waiting til dec til oldest finishes year 11 exams. Other wise i would be there today !!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy401 (287 ) 7:46 am, 6 Jun

641. hope all goes well for
you all farcough, I,ve been thru a couple of custody cases, not fun times..Anyway I,m on days off now, will spend the next few days resting,,we are in for 17dgs today with warm winds?? forecast is for snow tomorrow, hmmm hope thats wrong, I,m off to town soon to get food just in case. Tonight I,m going to a High School Class reunion, should be interesting seeing girls I have,nt seen for lots of years, like about 45,,,

alphafifteen (0) 7:50 am, 6 Jun

642. good morning everyone
wow farcough,i think you and angie will be right,if that bit of "information" is right aye,awesum for you guys,so wont be long now steve:) hi alphs,yeah i read on stuff a couple of days ago,they talking hmmm,the white powdery stuff to sea levels...mr alpha might have to bring back the bbq from the shed..Smile good luck with the weather aye..ive got work today,but got a trainee with me,so can "kick back" for the trip home.lol.have a great day all..

millyone21 (0 ) 7:56 am, 6 Jun

643. sassy
hi there,great to hear another kiwi and family are on their way..awesum...i`m sorry i have`nt heard of Upper Coomera,is it in W.A?? i`m not so "crash hot" with my aussie geography,but some of the others will be aboe to help you,im sure..**makes a note to myself to buy a aussie map"..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 7:58 am, 6 Jun

644. hey Milly
Are you up seeing your beloved off to work? Darn it dont you ever sleep? If this is the way of things in your house do you want to adopt me?? I need lots of love and tender handling as you may of noticed my wife spends more time at the Ambo Station than at home!!(LOL) Im not free but am cheap Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 8:22 am, 6 Jun

645. good morning all
good luck farcough, steve should be here in no time. Sassy you need to get into the moving to aussie website, it is mainly the Gold Coast area. Upper Coomera had virtually nothing last time I was there, horse paddocks mainly. Is a nice spot but I am not into the Gold Coast, was great when I lived there when I was 21, partied every night.

pet61 (0) 10:04 am, 6 Jun

646. bump for oz
going to work, have a good one everyone

pet61 (0) 10:28 am, 6 Jun

647. hi weena
awesome news about your job aye, love those big trucks, have a photo on my fridge of the biggest one, 300ton one, saw it at the St Barbara festival, amazing size..hope everyone,s havin a great day,,,,

alphafifteen (0) 12:51 pm, 6 Jun

648. thanks for the warm wishes
Upper Coomera is now apparently named Lil NZ as its almost 3/4 kiwis lol. Was in Surfers for a week in April and drove thru Coomera, apparently a huge mall will be build this year and lots of new housing, and hey least its an easy name to pronounce lol Kumara Smile

sassy401 (287 ) 1:07 pm, 6 Jun

649. Thanks for that
Alpha, I am rather excited and nervous at the same time!!!! But all the same I can't wait!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 1:27 pm, 6 Jun

650. ha ha sassy
and good on you weena, I went for a ride in one at Callide, was like dragging around an olympic sized pool and sitting in a lounge room bigger than mine. Awesome. AND I believe that the ladies are better operators as they arent so rough. Go girls.

pet61 (0) 4:39 pm, 6 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 650...........................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 am

Dash, Bother and Blow!!
I just know Im going to say something tomorrow at Visitation. AirNZ is raising its prices again at the end of June. This stupid Tart is just dragging things out now.(We got an email from our Lawyer to let us know she hasnt signed her Affidavit yet,and we have a hearing next Wed to set dates etc)the longer this drags on the more we lose $ wise.NZ dollar has fallen and looks like its going to keep going down,Air fares are going up and they WONT come down,Darn Im grumpy. Think I should massage her ears with a bat or something! Have a good evening people Im going to relax with a nice bottle of red!! Angie is at the Ambo Station for the night, Kids are already asleep, so kicking back and to hell with the world. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 6:55 pm, 6 Jun

652. way to go weena
wooooooooooho you'll be a 80k mumma soon lol

samthepalmyman (2 ) 7:35 pm, 6 Jun

653. DAMN!
A work friend was telling me the dollar has dropped and going to get worst.......rekons I should change some now if I can.? Just wandering does any1 no the cost to convert your class 5 licence to WA? Moving over in October (labour weekend) can't wait.

kirimo1 (125 ) 8:07 pm, 6 Jun

654. hi guys
steve,i was up early as i was going to work...im up at 3.45a.m,and leave at 4.45a.m...and then usually leave kal bout 6a.m,and head to Leonora..but i do make awesum lunches and yummy teas,says ken:)

millyone21 (0 ) 10:01 pm, 6 Jun

655. Kirimo
it doesn't cost much to change your licence over probably about $150 I think from memory. Big natural gas disruptions in WA as a big plant up north exploded abit. Some mines in around Kal have already shut there mills down, while others have switched over to diesel power. The exchange rate is looking pretty healthy at the mo, we might have to send some dollars back to NZ to cash in!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:16 am, 7 Jun

656. Steve would it be worth booking tickets now?
and then changing them later? I know you have to pay to make amendments but depending on how much the fare price rises are it might work out better that way?

kelly8 (149 ) 3:07 am, 7 Jun

657. Yay!
Wendy will be able to enjoy the RUC xmas party with me this year, since John is now a RUC employee!

kelly8 (149 ) 3:08 am, 7 Jun

658. Thanks Kelly
NIt is something to sure look into. It just getting scarey as to how much everything is rising here. Never mind, Im going to have fun just dropping little hints that we know all about what kids Breeding Sow has been up to and what the Court hit her with.Should get a good reaction from that! What was this I read about a gas blow out (up) somewhere over your way? Nothing to bad I hope.Anyway time to get the rugrats dressed and fed, little shites have been playing in their rooms since 5am. Have a great day gal(going to be a wet one here. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 6:26 am, 7 Jun

659. yay kelly yeah that will be great Smile
johns rapt that hes got a job it was funny that he got offered 2 in the same day. not long now till we come over 2 weeks yesterday!!! hope all is well with you and bubs and llyod has been practisng those massages LOL.

joehannaa (265 ) 8:47 am, 7 Jun

660. pays to shop around for airfares
i was looking at dec flights around 11th ... emirates was around $600 which is ridiculous, qantas was 356 and air new zealand was $160 !!!!!!! one way for adults didnt book however as still got some confirming to do but sure wish i could book them at that price

sassy401 (287 ) 10:46 am, 7 Jun

661. good morning
joehannaa,what great news to read on here this morning..fantastic...congratulations..good timeing aye,with you and your daughter less than 2 weeks from moving over...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:48 am, 7 Jun

662. farcough
when we came over,we paid $1897 for 3 adults,one way..(ashlee classed as a adult)

millyone21 (0 ) 10:51 am, 7 Jun

663. Good morning all,
Wendy thats great news about John getting a job at RUC!!!! Yeah Steve it was the apache gas plant off the coast of Karratha, its knocking a few of the mines around. Hope the visit goes ok this morning as well steve. My youngest has just eaten 1 piece of toast and 2 bowls of cornflakes, must be the cold weather kicking.

weena29 (196 ) 11:36 am, 7 Jun

664. thanks milly and weena
yup its fantastic news good timing to i was begining to think maby we had done the wrong thing packing up and moving overseas. but now just so excited and cant wait. hope everyone has a great day, im just packing today trying to fit everything i want to take in my suitcase YEA RIGHT!! i think i am going to have to send some stuff.

joehannaa (265 ) 11:51 am, 7 Jun

665. Wendy
get to the airport early enough and they might not even charge you for excess baggage. But might pay to send some stuff off also. Have you decided which school you are going to send your daughter too?

weena29 (196 ) 12:31 pm, 7 Jun

666. yeah i will thanks for that. ive had a big clean
out specially of stephs stuff as she will be wearing a school uniform which is fantastic so she wont need all her clothes. yup she is going to kalgoorlie primary school on dugan street. what school do your children go to?

joehannaa (265 ) 1:14 pm, 7 Jun

667. hey good to hear joehannaa
that johns got a job he must be rapt........un like me with the worriors losing to souths grrrrr

samthepalmyman (2 ) 1:21 pm, 7 Jun

668. thanks sam yup he sure is rapt.
bugger bout worriers hubby was saying last night that he is missing rugby and one of the first things he gets done for wen we move into our house is get foxtel installed LOL

joehannaa (265 ) 1:24 pm, 7 Jun

669. Wendy
my girls go to Boulder Primary School. They love it and are both doing really well, 1 month until school holidays. One thing you will have to remember is that the state schools finish early on Thursdays, ours finish at 2:10pm, and school starts at BPS at 8:40am in the mornings.

weena29 (196 ) 1:48 pm, 7 Jun

670. yeah i saw that the school starts early
but didnt realsie they finish early on a thursday!! yeah school holidays not long after we get there so steph will go to school for just over a week then have holidays so im gona wait to look for a job till after then. stephs very nervous bout new friends ect but im sure she will be fine. also she is finding it hard in the fact that she goes back to year 3 where in nz shes in year 4 LOL .im glad your kids love it weena i hope steph settles in ok;

joehannaa (265 ) 3:03 pm, 7 Jun

671. Hi All
Milly. thanks for that but we are goping (coming) via Melborne then Kal. Weena. visit was a good one SHE DIDNT SHOW AGAIN!so Wed morning when we have the hearing for setting dates etc,we will be getting a set of Papers to slap her with a change to the Parenting Order.(That will rattle some cages)and we dont have to have a Lawyer for that.Joehannaa great news about the job etc. Boy you are going to be flat out now until you fly out. Hope everyone is having a good day. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 3:09 pm, 7 Jun

672. Hey Milly
Its SNOWING in Ashburton. Bet your glad to be where you are.LOL Steve. (never mind Alfa will build a snowman for you!).

farcough81 (10 ) 3:26 pm, 7 Jun

673. Wendy
I am sure she will be just fine. Stve its been bloody cold here the last few days, and I have been rugging up with my swazi skivvy's and fleece jerseys, its been like down to 6 or 7 in the mornings and then only up to the high teens so its been cold,lol!!!! I am getting so soft!!!

weena29 (196 ) 5:25 pm, 7 Jun

674. weena
dont put them all off..hehehe..keep telling them its hot..haha nah,it has cooled off,but iv only got jeans and t.shirt on..ashlee reckons she`s freezing..ive had 4 txts from home..saying.."its snowing"..Smile alpha was going to a school reunion in rakaia,and i no its snowing there too...hope she doesnt get caught,or she wont like the drive in the snow to her home!!!

millyone21 (0 ) 5:49 pm, 7 Jun

675. Farcough
as a mum i find it so dam hard to comprehend,how she can turn up for her visits...and im sure the other mums here would say the same..it isnt "normal".."Her lose-ur gain"..she is just nailed another nail in her own coffin,makeing it so much easier for you and angie to bring the little ones over..which is fantastic for you both..

millyone21 (0 ) 5:51 pm, 7 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 676...................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 am

Weena is a Wuss!!!
Try minus 3!!! to 8 or 9 highs .... your'e becoming a soft Kwozzie!!! Better not be too rude or I wont get me scones when I eventually visit Kal!! Yep blardy exchange rate... hope it picks up a bit was only AUD79.5 to NZD1.00 y'day!! Well we are now 7 weeks & 6 days away!!! Time flys when your'e having fun. Our tickets 1 way to Brissy on 8.8.8 were just over $200, which with fuel etc going up I thought was pretty good. Hope all Kiwi's in NZ wrapped up well 'cause she's gonna be a chilly one tonite & that all you Kwozzies dont feel too cold with your high lows lol!!!

dobbsygal (1081 ) 5:52 pm, 7 Jun

677. son is in chch having a ball with mates
having snow fights,lol.lucky... but it is quite cold.saying on tv1 news was 10 yrs ago there was that big blackout, doesnt seem that long ago.

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:06 pm, 7 Jun

678. shit...
wasnt 10 years ago..have to think about that...but wasnt that many years ago..2 maybe 3 at the most..then before that it was 1992,alpha lived in Kulin.W.A,and me and the girls were over for a visit..(was august) we had no idea what the weather was doing in Rakaia and areas around..tried to ring "husband" no reply,as he had got stuck on road between rakaia and methven..we have a lovely book on that snow storm..it looked a beauty..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:21 pm, 7 Jun

679. where is alpha when i need her
my bro txt me from Ashburton just before and mentioned that last big snow,we had 14inches..our spouting was down,trees broke around the property,power was only off for bout 2-3hrs,in town..the farmers had none for weeks,some had no power for months...stuff that..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:22 pm, 7 Jun

680. I had to go to work
worked at New World,and it was crazy...we were on limited power,the car park was thick with snow,but people poured in the doors,and stayed pouring in the doors till dark..sold out of candles and bottled water in about 1hr..lol

millyone21 (0 ) 6:24 pm, 7 Jun

681. Yip
dobbslygal I admit I am soft, I tell you it doesn't take long to get use to the hot weather and then when its gone its like omg its frickin freezing!!!!LOL!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 8:17 pm, 7 Jun

682. goodmorning all
gonna be a nice day after the mixture yesterday, the last big snow was in 2006 milly, my reunion was in Ashburton at the pub, lots of snow lying about & had more while I was in town but was fine when I drove home 6hrs lata..

alphafifteen (0) 7:38 am, 8 Jun

683. yeah..thanks sis
i knew you would help out..lol...is that the snow when russ just moved in,or was that the one before???

millyone21 (0 ) 9:54 am, 8 Jun

684. good morning to everyone
chilly here a.t.m,but it is only 6 mins to 6A.M.... got a txt from my bro in Ashburton,tells me the ground is white,blue sky and sun trying to shine..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:55 am, 8 Jun

685. weena
do u no my surname,im on "facebook" now

millyone21 (0 ) 10:05 am, 8 Jun

686. No I don't Milly
just txt me your email addy and I will add it to my yahoo address book and check you through there, my name is Rayween Houghton, I need to add some more pics, just been abit lazy, and then I wake up this morning and I have another snotty nose, great just what I need another cold.

weena29 (196 ) 11:35 am, 8 Jun

687. hi everyone
had a bit to catch up on. Been busy, was mad at work yesterday, finished at 3pm (Good $$$$) Just a sprinkle of rain this morning, its rather hot still. Oh farcough I like Milly find this "mother" so hard to understand, she needs permanent sterilisation, or perhaps something worse. Sad really. Glad everything is falling nicely into place for you joehanna, keep packin'. Wonder what snow is like?

pet61 (0) 1:36 pm, 8 Jun

688. better go
and hang the washing on the line. Enjoy the rest of your day all.

pet61 (0) 1:44 pm, 8 Jun

689. afternoon all
all the best to you & your family joehanna, I,m sure you will love living in Kal,, sounds like the sparks are flying with you farcough, goodluck, some woman should,nt be allowed to have kids,,,, its a bit cold outside, have been out in garden,, taught myself how to send a photo on here so well done to me & have had a long chat to my son on phone, so far its been a good day,, hope your washing dries pet, would,nt here today...

alphafifteen (0) 2:26 pm, 8 Jun

690. hi kids
hows everyone now,and what are you all up too...alpha,your youngest is happy that you have been on the phone to Broome...Smile under 171s hockey, was a 0-0 draw.. last game today for ashlee..

millyone21 (0 ) 4:18 pm, 8 Jun

691. Hi alpha
how cold is it there at the mo!!! We have just been to hammond park with friends took a picnic so it was all good and then we went to the Superpit lookout, wow in a few weeks that will be me in there, Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!! lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 4:56 pm, 8 Jun

692. hi all
yeah milly was real good to talking to Aaron, have,nt talked for awhile as he needed to get his head together after his relationship broke up after 8years, built a house n all,, weena, it has,nt been to bad today out of the wind, that was very cold, we,re sheltered with big hedges round the house so was ok with blue sky & sun out, managed to get the gardens tidied up..

alphafifteen (0) 5:43 pm, 8 Jun

693. weena
we are below the southern alps & Mt Hutt so always get a freezing cold wind from there in winter..

alphafifteen (0) 5:45 pm, 8 Jun

694. bump for us that have moved
and for those that are on their way..woo hoo go joehanaa & daughter..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:40 pm, 8 Jun

695. farcough
and family will be right behind you..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 9:40 pm, 8 Jun

696. 5 more posts to go
bump

millyone21 (0 ) 12:33 am, 9 Jun

697. bumping this morninh Smile
have a great day everyone... its my last week of work wooooohooo.

joehannaa (265 ) 7:59 am, 9 Jun

698. goodmorning
we had a high temperature of 6degree,s yesterday, today its going to 14, that will be nice.. Hope you all have a great day..

alphafifteen (0) 8:09 am, 9 Jun

699. morning
everyone...5.05a.m here..pitch black,no idea on temps..lol...i do no....arrrrrh i gota go to the Dentist today..Sad

millyone21 (0 ) 9:07 am, 9 Jun

700. mine
lol

millyone21 (0 ) 9:07 am, 9 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty Re: post 624 ..................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:20 am

what a beaut day today here.
wicked frost too.yaye we fly out this sunday comming,we will be so busy in just a week.Brought my cousin chocolate and choc chippies,she said they are $5 a packet for singles! so got her a double packet,i like declaring as we get thru faster.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:23 am, 9 Jun

702. its a beaut day
here as well, have doors & windows open, have cleaned my car so guess it,ll rain again now, usually does,,,

alphafifteen (0) 1:14 pm, 9 Jun

703. not nice today
for the Queen's Birthday holiday, wet and windy out there. I will be needing my trackie daks on soon. Hope everyone is having a good day.

pet61 (0) 4:08 pm, 9 Jun

704. its been great here all day
even got the washing dry, done lots outside, its very mild outside now, very unusual???

alphafifteen (0) 5:16 pm, 9 Jun

705. alpha
u mite be in for sum more snow....Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 5:48 pm, 9 Jun

706. heres a thought for some
office lady told me today if you live more inland u qualify for tax relief,if you own ya own home, have a car on hp etc and other stuff the company helps you pay them then take tax of your income after they take out part payments to help you.thats great,never heard of it before.who knows more/

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:49 pm, 9 Jun

707. fluffy that sounds a bit like salary sacrifice
similar to non-taxable benefits in NZ. I don't know alot about it though. You do get a rebate in your tax return if you're working remotely. There's a bit of one for Kal I think and DH keeps track of where he's been sent onsite as it's higher for other, more remote places. You can claim for so many days per year.

kelly8 (149 ) 8:06 pm, 9 Jun

708. Weena and Milly I'm having a Body Shop
party at my house on Thursday night. Come along for a play with the nice smellies. No need to buy anything. Just come enjoy some company and some nibbles.

kelly8 (149 ) 8:07 pm, 9 Jun

709. kelly
sorry sweets..no can do..got the Kalgoorlie family coming for a wee send off for ashlee..shhhh ashlee dont no:) a little surprise for her...Smile but ask me again,after the weekend..ill be looking for company...Sad

millyone21 (0 ) 8:15 pm, 9 Jun

710. Sorry
Kelly, but I have to work on Thursday night at the gallery. Fluffy with salary sacrifice you also have to be eaarning over a certain amount to qualify as well, you can also salary sacrifice your power/gas bills and a laptop as well. Also keep all receipts relating to your job and you might be able to claim back on your tax as well, ther are heaps of things you can claim back for on personal income tax in OZ.

weena29 (196 ) 11:43 pm, 9 Jun

711. tax rebate
is a zone allowance, depending on what zone you are in. We get (I think) about $57 a year. Not sure as I haven't filed a return for nearly three years, naughty naughty. Fluffy will be the next one arriving this weekend. Body shop sounds good Kelly, I like smellies etc.

pet61 (0) 10:26 am, 10 Jun

712. How is your weather?
I see it has been rather rough around Perth. Overcast today, but not raining at present. Time for a shower and work. Bye for now.

pet61 (0) 10:42 am, 10 Jun

713. Beauty day here today in the 'Naki
What's work for pipelines like over there? We want digger work breaking in new ground or at the front of the pipeline - you know the first track with the surveyors. Not sure really where to start. Hubby and I both drive diggers and bulldozers, we manage earthmoving business here doing farm work. Don't care how far 'outback' we go, though have 3 younguns. Any suggestions anyone?

bisloy (48 ) 10:56 am, 10 Jun

714. good morning everyone
tick tock joehannaa...Smile what a lovely morning,sun is shineing,sky is blue..after yesterday it is a nice surprise..gee sorry guys,but i was frozen yesterday..that wind was like a real "mid canterbury wind,blowing of Mt Hutt".. bisloy..i am pretty sure you and your hubby would get work in any area..google is your friend..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 11:25 am, 10 Jun

715. Yeah
I have to agree with Milly, it was absolutely freezing here yesterday. It was socks, skivvy, jersy and hugg boot weather yesterday, not to mention fire or heater!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 11:32 am, 10 Jun

716. lol weena
it sure was a cold one..My first day here that ive been cold,like really cold.. off to pick up my x.rays from the hospital now,and then take them to the dentist..if you could all x ur fingers for me,thats its nothing to serious,that would be brillaint..weena,ill txt you once im outta the dentist..k??

millyone21 (0 ) 1:31 pm, 10 Jun

717. Hi all well.................
Our house is not a happy House today the silly tart has put her affidavit in boy oh boy . This Tart is so ****** She wants to know how much we are going to save on the cost of living there . And because we sold our home a few years ago and now renting why would we move to oz to rent.what our finance are yer our kids don't know that why would we tell her . Angie have to go pick up kids .I am sure steve will be on later as I am on Duty .

farcough81 (10 ) 3:46 pm, 10 Jun

718. sounds like she is stalling on you guys
moving on purpose uh.I tell you they are out thereas we got battles with his demented too.im so sick of it.Daughters dad isnt paying csp,he had a txt fight with her as his Gf has stolen alot of her stuff over the years as the dad sticks up for GF.daughter is gutted shes lost her dad.he said well thats just the way it is,bloody sad and some father he is!yes pet.we are comming over sunday for 8 days wohooo WOHOO gee i might not wanna come back,lol,looking a tmoving early next yr now and we then going to decide kal or GC.

fluffyminx (42 ) 4:45 pm, 10 Jun

719. we got our power bill today
"our first"..it is for one month...are you people ready that are still living in N.Z...it was $39.00....yes...$39.00 plus $27.00 establishment fee`s.woo hoo..i think we can handle this aye..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 8:02 pm, 10 Jun

720. not bad power bill milly mines $199.60
for the month, think we had the dryer on a bit lol....came home from work on saturday to finde the washing line on the ground and mrs sam laughing at the door about her rewashing all the clouth again lol

samthepalmyman (2 ) 8:18 pm, 10 Jun

721. just bumping
morning Alfa!

farcough81 (10 ) 5:21 am, 11 Jun

722. gee you are up early farcough
yeah i no,i am too..but with the pain i got going on,any wounder..and iv got work..in 3hours:)

millyone21 (0 ) 5:53 am, 11 Jun

723. Hi Milly
How did you go at the Dentist yesterday?? sounds like the cure was worst than the problem. We have Court today to set dates for a full hearing as to bringing the family over. God I hope I can sit on my feelings or I am going to smack this Tart half way into next week! As Angie said we got her Affidavitt yesterday.Im so Pissed off its not funny. Got to go Angie has just got home, catch you later. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 6:15 am, 11 Jun

724. farcough
i really hope things go your way today,this "person" has no right to ask you what your finances are,she didnt want her kids,so you and angie are bringing them up,without im betting any finacial help from her,so what is it to with her?? gee people that ask those sort of questions make my blood boil..my girls dad asked once for receipts of what i spent HIS child supp on??? hello!!! anyway..good luck for today..will be thinking of you as i cruise up to Leonora,with the bread..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 8:00 am, 11 Jun

725. Thanks Milly
With the night Angie and her Ambo Partner had last night,(they had to get the Police to back them up from a VERY angry father) I think I will have to sit on her instead.(LOL) I will post this evening and let you know how we get on. Although this is really only to set dates and appoint Lawyer for the rugrats etc.But could still get interesting outside the Court.(if you catch my drift) Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 9:10 am, 11 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 726...............

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:21 am

Oh that woman
I could use some rather nice expletives for her! But we had better not get started. How is your mouth milly, I'm not good with dentists. Stay warm, bit of rain about, bit of sunshine???

pet61 (0) 10:38 am, 11 Jun

727. time to
get some housework done. Raining now so may as well change the doilies in our bedroom, bit dusty. I wish I liked housework, then it wouldn't be so bad. Have a good day all.

pet61 (0) 11:18 am, 11 Jun

728. blardy dust
is shocking, must be the highway. I need to be heading for the kitchen department. State of Origin II tonight, hope we do a LOT better than the last game. We will have extras so will cook a large piece of Roast Beef, should feed heaps.

pet61 (0) 3:53 pm, 11 Jun

729. hi all
I,ve just woken up, not a bad day out there, thinking of you Angie & Steve, I would imagine things are so frustrating for you but hope it all turns out the way it should, many miles away from the obstacle, whose meant to be a mother...Hope everyone is having a great day..

alphafifteen (0) 4:12 pm, 11 Jun

730. Hi everyone.
Hi Alpha, thanks for the thoughts. Yep, things are slowly turning in the right direction with us. We had the new Judge in town,Man alive,does he go off people quick! Silly Tart made it known that she has missed the last 4 visits, and he has now Ordered that visits are to be at "Banardoes Center". Which means SHE has to pay for them!!(ha ha)We know she wont pay so no visits looks real bad for her next Court appearance. Kids have their Lawyer (hope it is the same as last time because he cant stand her!)All Paper work to be in Court by July 2nd, Next Court date Aug 6. Angie and I are pleased with the way things went and are feeling a little happier and a few steps closer to you lot. Thanks again for your support. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 4:56 pm, 11 Jun

731. hey steve.i kinow its stressful but hold ya head
high,you will win!im finding this and the advantages of moving threads awsome.good to soak heaps of info.We hope our court case goes well with the ex and it falls on her face.surely she cant get away with lieing about our income to keep winning,even tho we provide details of our spending and income.im considering asking hubby to move in our 25ft caravan to save before we move,ganna sk him tonight see what he says.

fluffyminx (42 ) 5:15 pm, 11 Jun

732. hey milly,
did u use air con alot etc and was that read.Id hate to see ours this month,we using oil heater on lowest setting in each girls rooms and heat pump just tot ake chill of in lounge then run gas heater.all this everyday while its cold,im expecting about $300

fluffyminx (42 ) 8:03 pm, 11 Jun

733. hi guys
re power account..we had the aircon on a couple of times,when we first came in,but then stopped and just opened the door(leaving screen door shut) we only have 1 heater..and its been on 2 times in the month.Ashlee seems to feel the cold,more than I do..Ken is normally at work or in bed..lol.speaking of Ken he is on his way home,he is sick so his txt said?? he`s got a cold,i no that..hehehe:) maybe he just puffed,as it is his last night..Least he should be "bright eyed and bushy tailed" for Perth on Friday..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:55 pm, 11 Jun

734. our power bills at home
were around $250-$300 per month,so you can imagine the look on our faces when we opened the account..lol

millyone21 (0 ) 10:56 pm, 11 Jun

735. milly!!!
how on earth did u manage that??? did u guys go away for 3 weeks or something?? kal would get pretty chilly at night.. we have been living in mandurah since october last year from auckland, and our last power bill was for $216!! dearest one ever! And thats without a dryer, no heater etc.. it was for 65 days supply though.. u must let me in on your secret cos thats amazing!!!

montgomery35 (262 ) 11:50 pm, 11 Jun

736. we moved into the house 1month ago
it was $66.65 in total,thats with the $27.09 establishment fee,says 228 units @$12.67 per unit..its got a thing on the bottom to say if we are having difficulties paying this account,phone blah blah blah..lol..just re-read it..its for 20days..not 1month..but still very cheap in our eyes..

millyone21 (0 ) 12:15 am, 12 Jun

737. milly,
thats real cheap... still only around $140 when u add gst.. we have 2 teens and an 11 yo.. does this have someh=thing to do with our outrageous bill?! how old are your ones? we pay 12.67 per unit as well..have tried to curb their showers to 5 mins, i have to be the water police! its not that we can't afford it as much as i just want to see if we can get the bill down..so far we are on track.. still prefer it here in perth than auckland any day..can't believe auckland got voted over any city in oz as being more desirable to live in.. saw it on the morning show this morning.. unreal!! anyone else see that?

montgomery35 (262 ) 12:26 am, 12 Jun

738. there are 3 of us
me,hubby and ashlee(16years) she plays sport,always out running/walking,so has about 3 showers a day..Smile (typical teen) hubby has 2 a day when he working,and i have 1 a day..but we dont stand there all day:) washing machine on EVERYDAY.. i heard on the radio when i was coming back into Kalgoorlie,that Perth was 21st,,is that right..

millyone21 (0 ) 12:48 am, 12 Jun

739. either 21 or 24.. can't believe it!!!
as the tv presnters said, they would like to know what the criteria is that makes a city desirable.. melbourne came before perth and another city, adelaide or sydney... am about to watch a dvd then sleep.. will chat tomorrow.. u still need to tell me your secrets for reducing the bill.am thinking of trading the kids in for cheaper to run models!!!

montgomery35 (262 ) 12:52 am, 12 Jun

740. lol
i dont have any secret aye,maybe cause it was our first account..we moved over from nz march,brought house and moved in may 10th(i think)i really dont no,as ashlee is home all day,watching tv..infact tv goes nearly all day and all night.(im a useless sleeper)talk again soon,nice to chat to yet another kiwi..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 12:56 am, 12 Jun

741. Well
The guys are here packing the stuff we are bringing.... the 8/8/8 departure date draws closer... waiting for the quote for the 3 x dogs & 1 x cat, have budgeted $6g oh hum blardy animals. Arny is in vets getting neutered as we speak poor bugga!!!

dobbsygal (1081 ) 10:32 am, 12 Jun

742. oooh dobbsygal
time is marching on for you guys aye..so exciteing for you..good luck with everything..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:47 am, 12 Jun

743. Maroons
won ya hoo. dobby we had 6/6 soon 7/7 then before you know it 8/8. Good news farcough, that woman is digging her hole deeper. What difference is there with venue for visits, or doies it just prove that she doesn't turn up. I am surprised she made it to court. Go Hard.

pet61 (0) 11:03 am, 12 Jun

744. Hi Pet.
We have been having visits in one of the Park/ Playgrounds in Whakatane. The local Sallie Army Lady has been doing Supervision for us (Court approved). Now its at Banardoes they send a report back to the Courts as neutral observers. The BIG difference is that this time she has to meet the cost involved.(she dont like that) So the more she misses the better off we are. (poor thing !!!yea right) She doesnt know "if you are in a hole STOP digging" all the best Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 11:14 am, 12 Jun

745. I see
so now she can't swear in front of the children, all sounds good for you guys though. Keep packin'. Have a good day. How is the mouth milly?

pet61 (0) 11:27 am, 12 Jun

746. hello everyone
just woke up again, bumping thread up, was on page 3,, hope you are all having a good day..

alphafifteen (0) 3:59 pm, 12 Jun

747. hi guys
my mouth is ok...as long as i keep up with the panadol...back to the dentist next week...i tried to be nosey at the "full head scan" i had to go and have at the hosp,but i guess im just not that clever,thou did see the 2plates i have in my chin:) ashlee and i met weena and mr weena (Smile) today for a coffee,did a bit of shopping,ashlee took random photos..and now up town with 1 of the 2 girls,she has been friendly with..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:25 pm, 12 Jun

748. alpha
i may not get on here tonight(if i do you will be gone to work,i expect) so ill give you a txt from Perth:) The family coming round tonight for tea,so say their "good byes"..phill on nightshift as of tonight????

millyone21 (0 ) 6:27 pm, 12 Jun

749. hi again
just letting you all no,i wont be online over the nest 3days..head to Perth in the morning,and Ashlee`s plane leaves 7.25p.m saturday night.Weena..great catching up with you today,and great to meet ur hubby..ill post the pic on facebook(its on bebo for bebo users..)

millyone21 (0 ) 2:28 am, 13 Jun

750. Hi everyone, my tribe of
5, are touching down in Kalgoorlie on July14th.Hubby finishes at the end of the month so we will be running around finalising everything here. We are in the transport industry in NZ and the fuel keeps going up and our profits keep deminishing. My parents and extended family are over in Kal, must admit we are a little bit nervous,selling everything and starting again.

ktmc1 (40 ) 2:22 pm, 13 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 751.................................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 am

well you can always come back...
if things don't work out, but im sure you will like it. flying out for perth tommorrow...can't wait to get back over there

rich1969 (14 ) 2:43 pm, 13 Jun

752. safe travelling
to those on the move. I hope milly wasn't too sad when ashlee left. :-( Can't believe it is friday already. Not a bad day no rain about 27 degrees. Have a good day all.

pet61 (0) 3:33 pm, 13 Jun

753. Ktmc
All the best to you and yours. I hope you stay on line here when you get set up. The way things are going for us,we will be there around,or at the latest just after xmas. I hope you are still going to be in "transport" business, I may "NEED" a Pet trucky soon. Have a safe trip and enjoy, enjoy,enjoy. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:16 pm, 13 Jun

754. Hey Milly!!
Its only 1.20 pm for you so hope I am not to late. Have a great trip Gal and wish your Daughter a safe flight home (she will come back).Drive safe we need you lot here !.Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:22 pm, 13 Jun

755. check this out, ..for a modest income
well got his ex info on income,she saus she cant aford much,she owns a home,has a rental, owns a 30 grand house bus and on him 92 grand a yr and her 30 grand a yr,us rent and on 40 grand,so all he rlies are going to get caught out in court day,so funny.hope goes well for us.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:18 pm, 13 Jun

756. no wonder she was hiding her income
with all the csp rviews we had, the judge ordered her to file this all he rincome and hubbys and assets.she can eat humble pie now.heck we cant afford to buy one house let alone 2 th rate we are going,hense why we are going to move and be better of.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:36 pm, 13 Jun

757. Fluffyminx
not to worry to much the thing is same people cant get over things that why they feel that they need to take everything off the other partner . you never know she might have to pay back same money to you guys . Good luck Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 9:50 pm, 13 Jun

758. i agree angie
i HOPE she does have to pay some back,she put he boys income down as nil but did say they earn afterschool jobs but didnt say the income as she was spose to and didnt put that hubby give them shares.so she will be pulled up ont hose 2 at least.im of tomorrow to chch to catch the plane for brissy sunday,willt ake laptop so hope ic an get on thne net in brissy if not see u in 9 days.

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:00 pm, 13 Jun

759. Just bumping
hope everyone is havin a great weekend

leisa5 (138 ) 11:25 am, 14 Jun

760. Hi Fluffyminx
Hope you have a great time .Me well as if there not plenty for me to do I just got my ok saying that I was accepted on my course so now I am a student my way now to a Diploma of computing systems .ha ha ha Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 12:51 pm, 14 Jun

761. hey farcough
good on you. where will you be doing your course?

vickiej (210 ) 12:57 pm, 14 Jun

762. hey angie well done
well hubby iss till working!!! will be till 4 so its going to be late leaving here for chch.so i might as well ponder on here and play scrabble.done all the house work dusting washing done and folded.now nothing else. so might actually take my budgie into my mates then come back,lol.

fluffyminx (42 ) 1:30 pm, 14 Jun

763. Hi vickiej
I am doing it from home and it a on line course with Waiariki Institute of Technology so when we go to Kalgoorlie I am still able to finish it . Fluffy good on you we have been in the garden all morning with the ragrats and I just looking over the course and doing everything I already know before I get down to do the things I don't . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 2:14 pm, 14 Jun

764. I'm off to Melbourne next month
indefinately, can't wait its going to be great, a fresh start

njm4 (82 ) 2:15 pm, 14 Jun

765. can ia ska quick Q peoples.
we have a ozz vodaphone,.my cousin is getting a top us there in oz so we can put it on the ph.can i top it in oz or wait till i get to ozz.i dont no vodaph at all.it doesnt have a nz sim card. only ozz one.im trying to ring vodaph no sucess!I also got a nz top up here a mate give me for $20 and i not used it yet can i only use that ona nz sim?

fluffyminx (42 ) 2:38 pm, 14 Jun

766. have a good trip
fluffy, can't help with your phone. Nice day about 27 again today. Have fun everyone. Get packin'

pet61 (0) 2:54 pm, 14 Jun

767. how will you stand the heat in Kalgoorlie?
sounds like it gets really hot...good luck with your move!

winnie15 (228 ) 3:19 pm, 14 Jun

768. winnie
we lived in WA for 9years, (back in NZ now), you do get used to the heat, well we did, the highest temp when we were there was 45dgs, most homes have aircons, so no problem sleeping at night..

alphafifteen (0) 3:34 pm, 14 Jun

769. .......
Im trying to read this but dont have time to just sit and each time I come back to it Iv lost the thread again

stacerbrown (26 ) 4:56 pm, 14 Jun

770. Winnie
Hi there, I was in Kal last xmas staying with my Daughter and her bloke. The wife and I live in Kawerau and are raising 3 of our Grands. The temp here can be way up there, but its the humidity that drains you. In Kal there is next to no humidity and I found it easy to do anything I pleased without to much discomfort.Sure its hot, but not the draining opressive heat we find here. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:08 pm, 14 Jun

771. Hi Stacerbrown
If you want to just type in grandsangel place and click on the site and you will find all the post there I will be adding to it soon . So you can read all you need and go back and carry on were you are able and not have to go looking for it here . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 5:23 pm, 14 Jun

772. Please help
We are a young couple and My husband has just been offered a job in perth with a pay rise we cant refuse. But we need help choosing a suburb. We have a 8month old daughter and we would like to be in a real nice, safe & modern area to bring her up in. All we know about the job so far is its between Midland & perth city. Can anyone recommend a nice area for us to concider?? Thanx for ur help! This is the biggest thing iv ever done haha

purple_dream (78 ) 5:23 pm, 14 Jun

773. just
bumping

farcough81 (10 ) 7:58 pm, 14 Jun

774. cheers....
farcough I shall go have a looksie.

stacerbrown (26 ) 9:25 pm, 14 Jun

775. I don,t know much about
the suburbs of Perth except I,ve heard Ellenbrook is a nice area,??

alphafifteen (0) 9:30 pm, 14 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 776.......................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:24 am

thanx.
Bumping...

purple_dream (78 ) 9:47 pm, 14 Jun

777. hi purpledream
Im in ellenbrook and have 2 young kids, its perfect, really new ,and getting bigger by the day. house prices here are really reasonable, midland is our closest big shopping place, I go to the gym in midland and its bout 15min drive... it has everything you need here in ellenbrook and just getting even better!! Smile Im really pleased we chose here to buy.

kirst4999 (75 ) 10:11 pm, 14 Jun

778. Hi all
Well I am still up as I have started writing out our Affidavit in response to hers . Will be going to bed after my milo so have a good night . Angie this needed bumping

farcough81 (10 ) 1:29 am, 15 Jun

779. soon to be aussie
Afternoon all. Gathering of all poss info on accomo/licences/work almost complete .Arrival mid August Perth. So we start the long wait till on the big bird out of here at last.

gummy8 (0) 1:12 pm, 15 Jun

780. bumping
up,,,

alphafifteen (0) 1:12 pm, 15 Jun

781. Bumping
Way to go gummpy

farcough81 (10 ) 3:19 pm, 15 Jun

782. bumpty
bump

kirst4999 (75 ) 6:05 pm, 15 Jun

783. Hi all
Hay what is going on in oz haven't seen you all in here . Milly if you need company pop in and see shay she as mad as a hatter .should take you mind off young ash. Joanne how things going there baby not doing anything silly I hope . 10 more weeks and shay will be home and I get to met my newest grandbaby . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 9:00 pm, 15 Jun

784. bumping
again

kirst4999 (75 ) 9:53 pm, 15 Jun

785. hi guys
im back...got ashlee onto the plane without to many tears..(god,im a liar..Smile) its ounds good thou aye..she cried,hugged me and ken hard,and then marched off thru the "doors of no return"..she was surposed to have 1 hr and 55mins in Auckland,but had 10mins,so that left her no time to panic,dived onto plane,and got into chch at 8.15a.m..she has been on bebo(so have i) we both have put our photos on(for those with bebo) milly-45 is my bebo name..(should be -46.lol)

millyone21 (0 ) 10:21 pm, 15 Jun

786. perth
has to be the most fantastic sity i no of..we love Freemantle,the beech,shops and cafes..found some good shops at Harbour Markets,where Ashlee "shopped till she almost dropped"..hehe..her suitcase was 'slightly" over the 20kgs...woops...it was 31 kgs..and at $20 per kilo over..hmmm $220 later,thanks mum and ken...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:23 pm, 15 Jun

787. hi milly
how was your weekend in perth?? what did you get up too??

kirst4999 (75 ) 10:25 pm, 15 Jun

788. sorry just read your post,
I went to harbour city last week, dosn't it rock?? Smile

kirst4999 (75 ) 10:26 pm, 15 Jun

789. HI milly!!
we are taking one to the airport in a couple of weeks.. gees, i can't believe the wind here!!! Perth/ mandurah are fantastic places, but there is still a level of violence i didn't think existed here.. all these king hits, the poor wee kid the other day.. still prefer here than NZ any day though!! Bring back summer!!!!

montgomery35 (262 ) 10:29 pm, 15 Jun

790. kirst
it surely does..hubby and i brought more home than we took thats for sure..now i have to buy a box,and send more over to n.z for ashlee..lol..my bro must be woundering what struck him..with ashlee and her mates all there tonight..lol..poor bro..

millyone21 (0 ) 12:15 am, 16 Jun

791. we went last mon
morning and it was great cos it was really quiet , we also went on sun (we went back to get something on the monday) and its real busy on the weekends... I can't wait to take my mum when they come over for holiday Smile

kirst4999 (75 ) 12:18 am, 16 Jun

792. my sil my nephew and my 5 week old
niece floew to perth to be with my brother yesterday my dad has gone over for a week too, they are happy there well so far so good

spookaan (185 ) 12:20 am, 16 Jun

793. im not going back to perth again
till august,thats when my eldest girl arrives for a holiday..67days..lol..i think im still buzzing from all the shopping we did..its great.

millyone21 (0 ) 12:31 am, 16 Jun

794. Welcome back Milly
Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 4:03 am, 16 Jun

795. Well we have finally
decided to movge to brisbane or somewhere near there??? How do you find out bout rentals, jobs, buying cars....should we take everything with us or buy over there?? Any help appreciated...cheers

barter34 (108 ) 7:16 am, 16 Jun

796. Big silverbird
to paradise what is the best one to fly and which way to go to perth via brizzy/melb/sydney but all roads lead to paradise lol

gummy8 (0) 12:01 pm, 16 Jun

797. afternoon everyone
how is everyone today..

millyone21 (0 ) 4:59 pm, 16 Jun

798. hello all
been busy as, home a bit earlier today, was only a voluntary shift. Is a damn awful day here, very overcast, not raining and cold, even the tourists wondered what happened to the warmth, well this is the blardy tropics isn't it. Glad you had a good weekend milly, shopping. How is ashlee going? Hope its not too cold back there for her.

pet61 (0) 5:32 pm, 16 Jun

799. bump

pet61 (0) 5:33 pm, 16 Jun

800. while I am here

pet61 (0) 5:34 pm, 16 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 801

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:25 am

bump for oz
I need to deal with dinner. Catch you all later.

pet61 (0) 5:58 pm, 16 Jun

802. pet
i been talking to ashlee,and she hasnt complained about the cold at all..i am thou,sheesh im frozen...must go,carry on cleaning up ashlees room,ready for our visitors.Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 7:01 pm, 16 Jun

803. HUGE HI FROM AUSTRALIA CARRARA
hey guys, well we had one hell of a flight over! the pilot said its ranked up as one of the roughest flights hes done.i was so scared.We had a wee spot for half hour it was calm so we quickly got a meal and a cold drink only,then they grabbed the plates and thats it.was to rough for anyone to move the turbulance was incredibly bad.Not my kinda flying.Got up felt a bit muggy in the head and tired,did some awsome shopping and my headache got worse,just slept it of so im feeling a wee bit better.suss out some areas.we quite like helensvale-coomera was ok, but helensvale was nicer,oh and robina,We havent ruled out kalgoorlie yet.Tomorrow of to movie world,tues dream world[all aain] and fri night the aussieoutback thing.I so cant wait.see how the cash holds up

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:08 pm, 16 Jun

804. cont
,might do more shopping.oh went to harbourtown as i needed more shoes[nike] on the speaker-you have 25 mins to pay for your goods to get 40% of each item i wa slike wow so raced around grabbing shoes for alllol.i looove harbour town. might pop back later. Ang

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:08 pm, 16 Jun

805. hi ya
my friend is in perth at the moment. doing his hr licence next week then heading up to kalgoorlie next week. been in perth for 2 weeks now and no joy on the job front. anyone got any good suggestions on where to try - either perth or Kal?

sh0lly (55 ) 9:20 pm, 16 Jun

806. We are
looking into moving to Oz. Theres soooo many things to consider and OMG it seems to be really expensive. I checked out homes in Perth and Adelaide. To get something that is furnished is really expensive.

stacerbrown (26 ) 9:34 pm, 16 Jun

807. good morning
to the new people..me & hubby have been here 3months,living in Kalgoorlie..have brought our own home,furniture and car,and both got good jobs..My 16year old daughter was ehre with us,but flew back to n.z last weekend,as was missing her friends to much:)

millyone21 (0 ) 11:06 am, 17 Jun

808. Sorry guys I introduced myself and then buggered
off,Ive just been going through and reading the thread.Wow there's a lot and farcough, your daughter is in Blackall St?My mum has just purchased a place down there.She said it has/hada bad name but the street is making huge strides in cleaning itself up.I wonder if shes saying that to give me a sense of ease when I come over.Hmmm...Milly Im sorry that your daughter didnt like it there.I have many relatives who are in Kal who are close to her age.But you never know she might decide to come back later...Cant wait to get to a warmer climate.

ktmc1 (40 ) 11:56 am, 17 Jun

809. ktmc1
Shaylene (chucky)has lived there for just over a year now.She is number 19. You arnt related to Pompy and Tui by chance? A couple we knew back here from Whakatane,that have not long ago brought a house across the road from Shay.When I was there last xmas, some not so nice people had just been kicked out and what a mess there was to clean up.But yeah the street has really changed from what Shay has told me.Thats where we will be (to start) when we go later this year. (once we get through Court) Have a good day Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 2:11 pm, 17 Jun

810. hiya
well the days are ticking by only 3 more sleeps till we arrive in perth!! YAY hubby is coming to pick us up after work on friday night and we will spend the weekend shopping in perth Smile im in auckland at the moment seeing my sister so its kinda a nice break for me as the past few weeks have been pretty full on. hope everyone is having a great day.

joehannaa (265 ) 3:18 pm, 17 Jun

811. Hi Wendy,
not long now, we have had some cold days lately, the wind is freezing, but we haven't had to put the heater on yet so we are doing fine. Look forward to catching up with you finally when you get here. 2 weeks until I start at the Superpit.

weena29 (196 ) 3:36 pm, 17 Jun

812. hey weena
i know i so cant wait!! john said that it was getting cold i thought he was just soft and adjusting LOL. realy looking forward to meeting you, ill have to give3 you those chips to. i bet you cant wait to start work at the super pit, are you going to be doing full time work there?

joehannaa (265 ) 3:40 pm, 17 Jun

813. afternoon all
horrid day here again in FNQ, bit of drizzly stuff about, would be better if it rained properly. Go Joehanna, get packin' not long to go now, hope you have a better flight than fluffy, and a good weekend. Have fun everyone, I am at work.

pet61 (0) 4:25 pm, 17 Jun

814. hi guys
yeah,shame ashlee went,and is now back in Ashburton,grizzling that its cold..lol.im enjoying a relaxing day,getting a few jobs done..looked after my great nceice this morning,Mila,she a little honey:)

millyone21 (0 ) 4:56 pm, 17 Jun

815. wendy
you and your daughter will be getting excited,and good to have the weekend together.."gota love Perth"Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 4:57 pm, 17 Jun

816. hi guys
I know i'm new on here but could really use some help/advice. Any idea for contacts in Perth or Kal?? Going to try Ausdrill next week but finding door knocking really hard as most jobs are applied for online. any suggestions / contacts would more than gratefully be appreciated.

sh0lly (55 ) 7:12 pm, 17 Jun

817. Wendy
no the job at the Superpit is just casual and working around school hours with a few night shifts when hubby is on days off. Have been living in jeans and fleeces for about a month now.

weena29 (196 ) 9:26 pm, 17 Jun

818. sholly
i think you are better off being here,to apply for the jobs.you can get the local papers,go to the pubs,look at shop windows etc to see what jobs are about..when we first got here,every 3rd shop has a sign in the window,looking for staff..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:45 pm, 17 Jun

819. thanks Millyone
My mates in Perth at the mo - been round the local pubs etc today. Hopefully something will come through. If not then he's off to kalgoorlie next thursday to try his luck there

sh0lly (55 ) 10:02 pm, 17 Jun

820. hey peeps
well this morn we been at movieworld im pooped.lol.came back and the ants have been all thru my keyboard!!!so gross!!!so im a ant killing feast!just when i sprayed and killed them more are appearing! im over ants!lol.i gotta get em outta here as i dont wanna take ants home i dont like them.ican cope with spiders, goanas snakes but not ants.tomorrow is dreamworld,yaye,that batman ride at moviewrld is freaky, goes right up fast!

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:55 pm, 17 Jun

821. Morning All / Hi Fluffy
Might as well be up, Angie is out on a call and the rugrats are bouncing off the walls! Finished Responding to Tarts Affadavit yesterday,so thats a good thing. Fluffy you can keep your joy rides,I am usually game to take on most things BUT,Fair ground rides sure as aint one of them.What is it with Women and shopping!!Hey, have a ball gal Im sure you will choose the right place to settle you and yours. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:32 am, 18 Jun

822. 4.10a.m here,im up ready for work
hey fluffy..we have ants to,but they are outside..have`nt seen an ant in anyones house,just outside on footpaths..glad your having a great time..hi Farcough...Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 8:14 am, 18 Jun

823. morning all
its a bit chilly this morning after a frost but we have blue sky so looking forward to a nice sunny day.. Fluffy, sounds like your having a ball, ants & all..

alphafifteen (0) 8:23 am, 18 Jun

824. How are you all going
fluffy must be having a great time. blardy ants, annoying little critters. My bros and I got excorted out of Dreamworld about 25 years ago, coz we were having too much fun on the dodgems and our mum and dad were with us. lol. Another awful day, bit of rain last night (about 2 inches). Only got to 23 yesterday and 20 on the tablelands. Not fair. Not many sleeps now joehanna, hope you are packin. Good luck farcough with the tart stuff.

pet61 (0) 11:21 am, 18 Jun

825. thanks pet
na no packing here just enjoying the relaxing as im in auckland visiting my sister, the packing frenzy will be on tomorrow Smile wow fluffy i hope we dont get a plane ride like you, my sister in law is coming with us and has never flown b4 shes already nervous enough LOL. 2 sleeps YAY. have a great day.

joehannaa (265 ) 11:36 am, 18 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 826...................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:26 am

I have to admit
I used to love flying (in an aircraft) but I am not at all keen now and can't handle anything very small. But hey its a great way to get around. Have a good flight. Might see you in WA one day. I am sure the weather is better than here at the mo.

pet61 (0) 11:41 am, 18 Jun

827. Hi pet
no rain here, but rather chilly in the mornings, at least there is no wind today, that wind is bloody freezing!!!Wendy hope you have brought plenty of jumpers, you will need them,lol!!!! And not joking as well. Hi alpha, how are you today?

weena29 (196 ) 4:11 pm, 18 Jun

828. Hi guys
just calling in to say "howdy folks"..hope everyone is well.and keeping warm..lololol @ weena and "jumpers"..i had a good run today up to Leonora,thou did "clip" the tail of a roo,and left it lieing on the side of the rd...awwww:( (along with the other 1000 of them between here and Leonora) no damage to my truck..!!!!

millyone21 (0 ) 4:45 pm, 18 Jun

829. Hi guys...
just looking thru your thread and see theres a lot of mining families on here. Just wondering if anyone knows where there lotsa aussi work for nz roofers say on sunshine coast area as my daughter and son in law thinking going over there, making the move??

pohutukawagirl (34 ) 4:45 pm, 18 Jun

830. sorry
im no help...as we are in W.A.. (kalgoorlie)

millyone21 (0 ) 9:08 pm, 18 Jun

831. went to go to dreamworld but it rained
so we went shopping instead.yaye!!! sales everywhere too,my kinda day.drove around went to pascific fair, i didnt think much of it except its huge but i love australia fair.came back here and dam ants on the bench and in the sink altho it was empty-just gross!!!! i can handle snakes cockroaches etc spiders but not ants!it was worse when they got in my laptop now hats a no no!well im a wee bit decided i quite like carrara to settle.tomorrow of to brisbane to meet a mate and look round there,never been there before.wanna check the man made river.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:22 pm, 18 Jun

832. We are coming over to check out the Gold Coast
in July as a possible place to live. We are going to check out Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun and Tweed Heads. Has anyone got any input regarding these places? Or anywhere even better in that vicinity? Someone has mentioned that Palm Beach used to have a bad name, but I don't really know what that meant lol

jwatson (543 ) 9:51 pm, 18 Jun

833. you can get a book where to live
on the goldcoast but as im in the goldcoast right now on holiday i cant give you the isbn number,when ig et home enxt week i will post it,it has awsome info about every area.what has it going for it and schools medical centres etc.well worth buying.i like carrara,helensvale and coomera.dont know the places u said so well.

fluffyminx (42 ) 11:00 pm, 18 Jun

834. just checking in
getting late for me, men folk still not very well. Not sure these days about the gold coast, I found it great when I was 21, a few sleeps ago, not enough vegetation for me these days. Not a pleasant day again, but at least we got to 25 ( apparently) Take Care all.

pet61 (0) 11:54 pm, 18 Jun

835. pohutakawa
the building industry in Qld is still booming, slowing down slightly with interest rates but no shortage of work in the industry, commercial or industrial. Off to bed, hope old faithful sleeps a bit better tonight. Pardner that is. Ciao for now.

pet61 (0) 12:34 am, 19 Jun

836. morning everyone!
Well we are making the move so I thought I'd join your thread, hubby is catching the 7.15am to Brisbane today and I'll be over as soon as I finish up here...... big job lol! Has anyone used the Seven Seas shipping company? What would be the best way to get stuff over? I'm only taking photo albums and a few bits and pieces, no furniture or anything big. TIA :-)

off_2_0z (8 ) 5:49 am, 19 Jun

837. go to this site
www.movingtoaussie.com...lots of info on all sorts of things....where in brisbane??? we moving there too but in oct...did you go check it out first???

barter34 (108 ) 7:09 am, 19 Jun

838. goodmorning all
good frost again but I,m warm here by the fire, hi weena, I,m ok, going to have a relaxing day, back to work tomorrow night,, hope you are well, not long till you start your new job,, joehanna must be due in Perth today is it?? after a long wait, will be nice for her to be with her hubby & get back to being a family..

alphafifteen (0) 8:17 am, 19 Jun

839. hi everyone..
i think "jack" has been... Alpha,i want to talk to u plez:)

millyone21 (0 ) 8:48 am, 19 Jun

840. Never been to Brisbane lol
and hubby's never been out of the country!

off_2_0z (8 ) 9:13 am, 19 Jun

841. thanks PET61,
do you know what parts of Queensland are booming more than other for housing?? thanks m8

pohutukawagirl (34 ) 9:25 am, 19 Jun

842. morning all
oh dear milly, hope you don't see too much of "jack". We got to 25 yesterday, warm overnight as its cloudy. Pohutakawa, Nth Queensland I know is booming coz I am here. But roofing here in the summer months would be awful with the humidity and heat.

pet61 (0) 11:15 am, 19 Jun

843. joehanna
we are counting down the hours now, not the days. Happy travels.

pet61 (0) 11:23 am, 19 Jun

844. Farcough no Im not related to them
My parents are renting 7 and have bought the property across from them...Would shay know about the primary schools there.I have a 5yr old three year old and 5month old.I feel sorry for the other passengers on the plane when we fly over. Wink

ktmc1 (40 ) 11:26 am, 19 Jun

845. Good accommodation/Board
Hi good afternoon all bit chilly in wellington but not for long. Any one got any info on any accomodation or places to board in Perth for one arriving mid to late sept (occupation truckie) house trained and can cook lol.

gummy8 (0) 11:41 am, 19 Jun

846. Weena
Thanks for the info regarding HT license and congrats on your job at the superpit. One question about driving for the superpit. Did you have prior experience driving trucks or are you new to the job? Cheers

kirimo1 (125 ) 12:59 pm, 19 Jun

847. Kirimo
no I am new to driving trucks, but hubby and I made sure we had our HR's before we came ova. And the job at the Superpit is only casual and during school hours so suits me fine!!! LOL!!!! Gummy don't know of any boarding houses, but there are plenty of hostels, etc in Perth, let google be your friend!!! Got down to 2 degrees last night, brrrrrr,lol.

weena29 (196 ) 3:18 pm, 19 Jun

848. ktmc
I told Shay about your family being in Blackall St and she knows where about, so will have to go say "Hi". Cant help with schools our lot are only 3&4 yr olds so dont start school until they are 6yrs. I do know that there are 11 primarys but schooling is zoned so would depend on where you live in Kal as to what school the children would attend. What part of Paeroa are you in? I come through there if Im coming or going to my sisters in Auck.Are you on a farm or something? I hope its been warmer for you today than its been here! Darn near froze doing my possum line this morning! have a good one. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 3:46 pm, 19 Jun

849. Oh that would be great
dad's a truck driver and mum packs fertiliser for dynamite.she said its quite repetitive but the money is good.I live off the main Rd in Paeroa.Hubby is a courier,and with the cost of living and fuel..Well we cant sustain the ongoing costs, so with a leap of faith we are moving to Kal,not long to go 14th July, and my oldest two are missing nan and papa so they are so happy that we are living with them till we get sorted.

ktmc1 (40 ) 4:51 pm, 19 Jun

850. Evening all
we are now thinking perth as truck driving is very big there??? help from anyone about jobs renting or schools would be great thanks....

barter34 (108 ) 8:32 pm, 19 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 851.....................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:28 am

***NEWBIE ALERT*** Hi ya!
This has probably been asked before but..... Has anyone used Hogan Mining to get information from???? I'm thinking $214 is a bit steep when I could find what I'm looking for if I put in the effort or is it better to sit back and let them do the leg work? Thanks......

fonsay (209 ) 9:23 pm, 19 Jun

852. hi guys
lol @ newbie alert..fonsay we all friends..all wanting the same thing..so you want some information?? they want you to pay $214 for some..sheesh ask away,im sure someone on here can help without having to pay that sort of money..weena`s hubby works underground,plenty of us wives sitting here typeing away...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:10 pm, 19 Jun

853. well,i just got a txt
about an hour ago,from my neice in N.Z(chch) she and her partner have sold their home....and yipeeeee,they are coming to Kal..so my lonelyness was short-lived aye..ken and i are rapt..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:17 pm, 19 Jun

854. Cheers Not too keen on underground mines....
Hoping for open mining. Hubby is a line haul driver and I'm almost completed my Teacher Aide certificate. Yay! Was thinking of me and daughter in Perth while hubby does FIFO. Would like to have the 3 boys with us but picking their troll mother wouldn't go for that. So anyone know what child support back to NZ would be? Best/safe place to stay in Perth? Who does FIFO- any recomodations? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that bout it for now.

fonsay (209 ) 10:18 pm, 19 Jun

855. lol
am laughing at "troll for a mother"..there is abit of that in this thread too...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:20 pm, 19 Jun

856. how old is your daughter??
as some of the others on here got younger children too..(just being nosey really) ive got 2 daughters,1 stayed in n.z,and the other (16years old) went home to Ashburton on saturday:(

millyone21 (0 ) 10:22 pm, 19 Jun

857. Miss 6.....
going on 18! Nah she really is a sweet wee girl. So glad we didn't have a devil child.

fonsay (209 ) 10:24 pm, 19 Jun

858. can i ask
you,why Perth..i love Perth...to visit..i dont no i would live there,prob cause im a "country girl at heart" (lived in a small town till i was 40..population approx 900) i love Kalgoorlie,its a good size,growing everyday..plenty to do for all ages.Im just thinking of you both being alone while your hubby "away" at work..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:32 pm, 19 Jun

859. Dunno really
I did think of that being by ourselves, but hubby away 2-3 nights a week as it is, so nothing new to us. Most things we looked at didn't have accomodation, hence FIFO. I'm born and breed small town girl.... I think half of the town is in Kal!!!!! Thought Perth may have more oportunities for me. Didn't think of Kal until I found this thread. What made you decide to go for it?

fonsay (209 ) 10:44 pm, 19 Jun

860. hiya for the last time from nz
yay its finally arrived! got everything done today i needed to, the sadest part was leaving my beloved car (yes weena its a holden) LOL. flight from welly tomorrow at 12pm then flight from auck direct to perth at 2.25 we get into perth at 6.10pm ausie time YAY..... hope everyone has had a great day. great to see new people thinking about or making the move to ausie Smile yay more kiwis. well beta get some sleep. talk to you all when we get the internet connected which should be as soon as we are there HOPEFULLY !! night

joehannaa (265 ) 11:28 pm, 19 Jun

861. good move coming to perth
its a great place you'll love it.very easy city to live in.

rich1969 (14 ) 11:30 pm, 19 Jun

862. fonsay
we were lucky,as my brother,his wife and 3 of their 4 adult kids live here in Kal..when we got here,we "house sat" for my neice who was on her honeymoon,we were there till we moved into our own home..Been in Kal just over 3months,at first i was lost,couldnt find my way anywhere..lol..now i think back to that time,and wounder what was wrong with me..hehe...and i agree rich,Perth is awesum..we love it..got a good friend who lives in Midlands..I just dont think i could live there,if my hubby was away working..

millyone21 (0 ) 12:48 am, 20 Jun

863. joehannaa
im probably too late,but never mind...you can read it when you are sorted in Kal... good luck with everything,flights,shopping(lol) and getting sorted once your here..we gota have this barb a cue aye....after the cold start this morning,think we should wait till summer..Smile anyway wendy..car`nt wait till we meet..Smile c u soon

millyone21 (0 ) 12:50 am, 20 Jun

864. morning all.....
yep looks like perth for us too...do we come over to look around for jobs etc first or just come over...its another cost we probably dont need...

barter34 (108 ) 7:14 am, 20 Jun

865. My husband is
working out one more week at work and flies out to Perth next weekend. Children and I are staying behind and have put the house back on the market. Hoping this time something positive comes of it! Good Luck to those of you going over or just arrived! =0)

larisse (590 ) 7:17 am, 20 Jun

866. Larisse
you still there??? i had a sneeky at your profile..My bro used to live in your town,25years.lol..his ex(thou they are back being good friends again) still there..

millyone21 (0 ) 7:49 am, 20 Jun

867. good morning
not that great here, jack,s been, -3 dgs, now the fogs come in, usually get a nice sunny day after, hope so.. Have a good flight joehanna, good luck with the house selling larisse, hope everyone has a great day...

alphafifteen (0) 8:38 am, 20 Jun

868. morning alpha....
not that great here this morning either...welll joehanna have a great trip will chat when you all sorted out there...good luck have a wonderful weekend with hubby..... who you flying with etc. Did you go over for a look to check out jobs etc??? Larisse hope your house sells soon, be positive things will happen

barter34 (108 ) 8:55 am, 20 Jun

869. Hi Fonsay
Well we have a thing to deal with as well so know what you mean . We are off to kal as soon as we get finish with court . taken looker than we had hoped but them the bracks .we have 3 youmg ones twins at 4 and a 3 year old . go and have a look at grandsangel site there alot there from everyone here . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 10:15 am, 20 Jun

870. Morning all
Nice and cold here as well . Will warm up later . joehanna have a great time . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 10:17 am, 20 Jun

871. Threads Removed
The government gets TRADE ME to remove the threads as they dont want people leaving the country....

ambodave (222 ) 12:58 pm, 20 Jun

872. hiya everyone
joehanna will be in the air. Yahoo. My landladys bro just finished up in Karratha(sp) after eight years he decided he wanted to spend more time on the East Coast, he is a Cairns kid born and bred. If they remove the thread just start another, as long as we can all find it and post we can keep going. Cheers all. LOL Troll LOL

pet61 (0) 2:45 pm, 20 Jun

873. fonsay, check out mining info here..
Auction Number: 161030779

theyeshaveit (1994 ) 3:01 pm, 20 Jun

874. I would like to move to Brisbane
hubby not sure and is pondering..... Many kiwi's here in Brisbane? How do you cope with the heat?

theyeshaveit (1994 ) 3:02 pm, 20 Jun

875. heat in brisbane
we've been in brissy for 3 years and yes, it does get hot, and while during the first summer we did feel hot (we had a few heat waves), the last two summers have been very pleasant. temps sit around 30 to 35 normally, but you acclimatise quickly and we now don't swim in the pool unless it's over 30 degrees. weird, huh? it just doesn't feel hot enough :-)

vickiej (210 ) 3:13 pm, 20 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty 876...............................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 am

pretty warm
here today, the sun is shining hopefully for the weekend, humidity is the killer here. I was in Brisvegas in Sept and it was very hot. Have a good weekend everyone, might catch you tomorrow if I can.

pet61 (0) 3:22 pm, 20 Jun

877. Fonsay
Dont use Hogan Mining they are not legit and they will give you information that you can get if you ask around or google.

ktmc1 (40 ) 3:24 pm, 20 Jun

878. Thanks for that
I did think it was abit odd esoecially when there is an 0800 number to contact. I figured I would do the leg work and discuss findings with hubby.

fonsay (209 ) 5:35 pm, 20 Jun

879. hi all
the thread is moving along nicely..silly n.z goverment if thats the truth...i had a good drive this morning,never sae a "live roo" at all today...i tell you what i think i saw thou...dead roo lieing on the road(nothing new up that way) but honestly it looked like its tail had been cut off..i could see right inside it...sorry if your eating..but it really got me thinking...why??? and who??? is there a reason someone would do this,like is there money in the tails??i dont have a clue...any suggestions or even truths??

millyone21 (0 ) 8:28 pm, 20 Jun

880. hi all
can,t answer your question milly would,nt have a clue about roo tails, as for the thread about NZ govt, nah they won,t be getting rid of this thread, lol,, anyway its bloody foggy out there, had an e-mail from cops saying beware of ice & fog, will be nice driving tonight aye..

alphafifteen (0) 8:39 pm, 20 Jun

881. Moving to Perth
My daughter(21) and her hubby(23) and their lil girl 9months are on the move. Her hubby has a job to go to in Maddington. Looking for a 3 bdrm house. He'll be there in a month. He has somewhere to stay then. What are some nice suburbs. I have been looking on the net but seem to go round in circles.

nanny2 (581 ) 8:50 pm, 20 Jun

882. bumping up
for those that want answers, I,m off to work, goodnight all...

alphafifteen (0) 9:43 pm, 20 Jun

883. good morning
the question i asked about "cutting off the rool tail" has been answered..apparently it makes nice soup.."say what"..yeah,was talking to kens boss last night(he a aussie,brought up in a comune)said yep,if you cut the tail off as soon as you hit it(ot see it being hit) you cook it up...now thats sick!!!!

millyone21 (0 ) 8:34 am, 21 Jun

884. Milly
Whats wrong with you gal??Nothing like a bit of fresh road kill to help keep the household budget in the black! At least you know where it came from, and its not going to be full of nasty chemicals and stuff.Give it a whirl and see if its up to your taste.If you cant find a book telling you how, go up "Boulder shops" and grab one of the locals off the lawn, (or gutter) Im sure they would welcome a feed! Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 10:16 am, 21 Jun

885. steve u gotta be joking roo soup!no thanks
anyway...went to austrlaian outback spectacular last night what an awsome show,so well worth the money and food was yum.a well organised show i highly recccomend it.The hogan mining site we payed for it but you get lots of info.i mean lots.hubby got given a card from the guy we staying with,he works for grace and this guy he moved was a boss for s firm so give it to hubby so hope he gets a job he said hed pay more than the mines.wohoo..of to carrara markets soon when kids arise! lazy huas i been up since 6,lol.had a storm last night so cool,nice rainbows too.

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:47 am, 21 Jun

886. Does anyone know the site do get ya
bluecard online? steve here doesnt know it but apparently you can do it online.its so nice here and hot,so much for winter.apparently back home its snow and a wild southerly comming thru.brrr..we fly home monday,kinda not looking forward to it now.lol i wanna stay here.....

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:49 am, 21 Jun

887. Hi Fluffyminx
Was the info specific to you and your abilities or just general info you could find yourself? Where you staying? MIL in Main Beach, really want a holiday GC nice place to visit.

fonsay (209 ) 11:07 am, 21 Jun

888. milly just make sure when you go out for a meal
dont have any soup

halli (997 ) 11:17 am, 21 Jun

889. hubby said hogan site is brilliant
it has a wealth of info to get into,but you have to do your homework and contact them for the work,theres endless sites.try this booklet we brought its cheap and awsome!we found it better infact for info and anything u need to know and also has a email contact of the writer. Auction Number: 161030779 we ar ein th goldcoast,Carrara right now its nice here,my pic is here or helensvale or coomera.runaway bay is nice and biggera waters.a hard secision to make,we are of to coomera again to fully decide.

fluffyminx (42 ) 11:30 am, 21 Jun

890. we want to move here so deciding on area`s
coomera is 20 mins out from the beach but it is going to be developing malls etc and new shops,it is going to be a new up and comming area.we went on the giant drop yesterday at dreamworld and while all the way at the top[freaky!] we got a good view of new houses and the area was awsome.also saw the school.I want to go to the new part.my wish is a big new house.should be able to get it with the assests we will sell.

fluffyminx (42 ) 11:33 am, 21 Jun

891. Thanks for that fluffymix
Looove the giant drop and the claw! Wahhhhhhhhhhoooooooo!

fonsay (209 ) 11:40 am, 21 Jun

892. Anybody moved from NZ to Townsville on here?
Has anybody on here moved from NZ to Townsville on here? If so what do you like about it?

mine37 (127 ) 11:51 am, 21 Jun

893. u can have the claw i hate it!
i didnt like the cyclone last time,but went on it yesterday the first ride i loved it as i was 2nd cart from the front.the next go we were the 6th cart from the front and i wa son the left side was bupy and scarey,i wont ever ride that again!but i looove the giant drop.tryed the mick doohan motorbike ride that was cool.but im a bit over theme parks now done them 4 times,time for something else.

fluffyminx (42 ) 11:54 am, 21 Jun

894. you gota be takeing the pi33 aye farcough
yuck...im am thinking we would have to be pretty broke to eat that...after all i see them every trip,up the rpad,splattered in a million mpeices.so NO THANKS..lol..and Halli,you are so right...never will i have soup when we go out..NEVER!!!Smile AWWW fluffy,how we gona meet if you way over there..jeepers girl:) sounds like thinks are going great for you,and you are enjoying yourselves..

millyone21 (0 ) 12:03 pm, 21 Jun

895. i got to tell you all
you all no how Ashlee went home..in the 3months she was here,she did basically nothing..well she went home 1 week tonight..Sad anyway..in that time she has been to the local polytech,enrolling in subjects to get level 1 N.C.E.A...and "wait there is more"(lol) once passed that(fingers crossed) she is then going to do a hairdressing course..This is one proud mother sitting here today:)

millyone21 (0 ) 12:06 pm, 21 Jun

896. milly..
if we did end up on the goldcoast i might just fly over to perth and have a nosey go to kal for a holiday and meet you.lol.give me an excuse to go to kal.

fluffyminx (42 ) 12:08 pm, 21 Jun

897. Gee thats good Millyone21..
Good on her.

fonsay (209 ) 12:15 pm, 21 Jun

898. fluffy
we got 2 spare rooms...take ur pick..lol..fonsay..awesum aye...she so excited too...hairdressing is what she has wanted to do,since she could manage a brush and comb..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 12:45 pm, 21 Jun

899. hi ya
fonsay how old are the boys, we are lucky all of our kids are now late teens to mid 20's, so if we end up coming over we will be child free....

davesgirl (5 ) 2:35 pm, 21 Jun

900. Hello!!
Just thought I'd pop in & say good day to everyone. Milly that Roo Tail soup would be just the go on a cold day!!! Less than 7 weeks now!! Just got the quote for the dogs 3 labradors 2 med 1 large & 1 LARGE cat $4200 which includes 9 days boarding for them all in Aucks which is $630!! So overall I didn't think that was too bad, still expensive but I had bugeted for it and wouldn't go without them !!!!

dobbsygal (1081 ) 3:02 pm, 21 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

post 624 .................. Empty Re: post 624 ..................

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down