grandsangel place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

251 to 300

Go down

251 to 300 Empty 251 to 300

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:29 am

just filling you in
the thread seems to be fading out, anyway milly moved into there own home on Saturday, so your probably right, she,ll still be shopping. lol, & not sure when she,ll be back on the internet..hope everyone is well & happy, I,m sure joehanna will be, good luck dobbysgal with your plans,, have a good day all..

alphafifteen (0) 5:00 pm, 13 May
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

252. Hi alpha
how are things going in NZ? Not use to not working during the day, but still finding heaps of things to keep me occupied,lol!!! Hope you like Kal Wendy!!! And hurry up Milly and get yourself back onto the internet!!!

weena29 (196 ) 5:46 pm, 13 May
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

253. Come back Milly!!!!!
Bumping so you can find this thread when you do. Bet it was chilly down your way too Alpha!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 11:17 pm, 13 May

254. Wow
aren't we running a bit slow this week!!! Anyone want to do coffee tomorrow, Wendy, Kelly or even Milly. Geez I hate being at home during the day, but might have some good news next week, fingers crossed!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:11 am, 14 May

255. We had dinner at the Albion tonight
with John and Wendy and another kiwi couple. I ate far too much, esp after eating a whole packet of Grainwaves that the lovely Wendy brought for me! lol. I'm keen for coffee tomorrow Weena, come to my house, anytime, better here than my toddler destroy your house!

kelly8 (149 ) 2:51 am, 14 May

256. good morning all
yep dobbysgal, we,ve had some icy starts to the day already, my car is frozen over at work so let it run for awhile to thaw it out before I get in it to come home, petrol has gone up to 194 a litre, bloody hell, I have to go to work to be able to pay for it,,not sure what the story is, bit hard to get into detail with txt msgs but milly said she had to wait about 2 weeks for the internet, don,t know why the wait, she,ll be off cruising in her bread truck this am so I,d like to come for coffee if I,m invited, but will have to be another day, have to go to bed soon, 2 more nights of work to go..

alphafifteen (0) 8:09 am, 14 May

257. So whats the first step
if u want to get a job in Kal or similar? Who do u contact?

fergus14 (13 ) 10:22 am, 14 May

258. If u are
in Christchurch

fergus14 (13 ) 10:23 am, 14 May

259. hello everyone
another shite day in paradise today. How is it going johanna? And your new home milly?

pet61 (0) 10:39 am, 14 May

260. go to
www.minejobsaustralia.com,send in a application on the form,but from what they say here they prefer you to be living there but you can try anyway.most just send hubby over family later unless u know some one there.ask here everyone is helpful.

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:42 am, 14 May

261. Cool Kelly
not a prob!!! will probably see you late morning, if you see a red falcon driving up and down the street its just me!!! Should I bring anything for morning tea? Fergus if you are trying to get a job in Kal most employers prefer you to be already in Kal, and be prepared to take any job first up, as its a foot in the door, and at least come with a class 4 truck licence. But any other q's don't be afraid to ask.

weena29 (196 ) 11:20 am, 14 May

262. um, if you have home made goodies
then yes you better bring morning tea. Razz You can't miss the monster house on the corner with the jungle out the front. Can't wait for my mother to get here and sort my garden out!

kelly8 (149 ) 11:49 am, 14 May

263. send
your Mum my way kelly, especially if she likes potting up. Mother nature has done the watering for me today. I love plants, don't get majorly into the garden as it belongs to the landlady, but had a huge one before I left my ex.

pet61 (0) 12:02 pm, 14 May

264. Sorry Kelly
the kids have eaten all the homemade cooking,lol!! But will bring something anyway, look forward to meeting you.

weena29 (196 ) 1:26 pm, 14 May

265. bumpty
bump bump

fireman312 (23 ) 6:18 pm, 14 May

266. bump from me to
going to work soon, sleep well everyone...

alphafifteen (0) 9:16 pm, 14 May

267. alpha I want to contact Milly tomorrow
can you give me a hint to her new address? or ph number? or can you contact me through bebo? my bebo id is bells8

kelly8 (149 ) 1:21 am, 15 May

268. To day is the day.
Last day for Tart to File her objections for us bringing the Grands to Kal. We have another visitation this Sat,(a special visit she asked the Court for and has never used)Im just hoping that after last visit she has forgotten and give us the last nail to close this Saga!We will be kicking the Lawyers door first thing Monday and getti8ng our case filed in Court, and from there a date tofind out its OK for us to move. Have a good day folks Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 6:10 am, 15 May

269. Best wishes
Steve & Angie!

kelly8 (149 ) 6:35 am, 15 May

270. Kelly
What on earth are you doing awake at this hour?? Or should I not ask?(wink wink) Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 7:47 am, 15 May

271. if only
baby kicking me, restless legs and cramps. Fun & games.

kelly8 (149 ) 8:10 am, 15 May

272. Oh Kelly
Feel sorry for you . Good thing steve hasn't meet you course when shay was having baby every time she rang he would tell her off as he got all her cramps lol lol . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 11:32 am, 15 May

273. HA! Now Angie has had her say.
I dont know what you women complain about!!I have had 6 kids and havent been kicked once,(now running for cover ) Have a good day and enjoy you time with Weena.

farcough81 (10 ) 11:38 am, 15 May

274. Steve you and my husband are
going to be great mates!

kelly8 (149 ) 2:02 pm, 15 May

275. hiya
so who is coming to kellys launch tonight?? im having a fantastic time in kal, yesterday we got a rental property on hannan street so this morning i have been busy shopping for new app;liances, as johns got a days work temping. hope everyone is having a good day. will see you tonight kelly crystal is going to give me a ride so i dont get lost.

joehannaa (264 ) 2:32 pm, 15 May

grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

251 to 300 Empty 276 to 300

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 am

276. hello everyone
hope you ard having a good day. Sorry I can't amke it tonight kelly. Glad you are enjoying Oz joehanna. How is milly going? Is vicky still in perth? Farcough I wish you all the very best, then you can get your tickets booked and Get Packin!

pet61 (0) 2:59 pm, 15 May

277. Gentle
bump, nice and warm and sunny at the moment. 4 inches in the gauge yesterday, most of which fell yesterday.

pet61 (0) 4:47 pm, 15 May

278. Another bump
I have to go.

pet61 (0) 5:03 pm, 15 May

279. just a wee bump
had to go searching for the thread tonight. Hubby is definitely going (to Oz) now. I look after my great nephew 10 days per fortnight & my niece told us tonight she's decided to give up work - which means I'm out of a job in 4 wks time. So our immediate goal is getting the $$ together to get him over there. Our friend who drives a triple train (HC) in Kal, reckons he'll have no trouble getting a job with the licences & experience he has.

keenkiwi (762 ) 11:31 pm, 15 May

280. Steve I've sent an email to Shay
hopefully she gets it. Can you check? Re a job for her other half.

kelly8 (149 ) 2:26 am, 16 May

281. Thanks Kelly
Shay will prob ring about lunchtime so will post later today.How did your "LAUNCH"go?? Plenty of flash Double Barreled Slingshots going to be worn around Kal now??

farcough81 (10 ) 6:29 am, 16 May

282. joehannaa have you been for a swim with kelly
in her pool yet lol.....keenkiwi you guys would be wearing shorts and tee's over their comming from chch.....so is your hubby driving now for a job?

samthepalmyman (2 ) 11:26 am, 16 May

283. Sam
its far too cold to be swimming outside, maybe at the pool complex yes because its heated, but not outside,lol!!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:12 pm, 16 May

284. last time I was in the pool was last weekend
and it was a dive him then "FFAAARRRRKKK THAT'S COLD" and straight back out again. It's cooled right down here, only in the teens temp wise now. Had a great launch last night Smile

kelly8 (149 ) 1:01 pm, 16 May

285. bump
just gently, we got a lovely day today, hot and sunny about 28 (in the sun)Have a good day all.

pet61 (0) 2:43 pm, 16 May

286. nearly
swimming time here. Can't swim in the ocean in summer coz of stingers, nasty bargars should be gone now.

pet61 (0) 3:00 pm, 16 May

287. Just to keep
This closer to the top. We cant have it way down nobody will see us & chat. Had a beaut day here nice & sunny & 13 degrees. Chay with you all soon.

dobbsygal (1070 ) 8:01 pm, 16 May

288. i had to go on a hunt
couldnt find the thread,hope all goes well for u steve,these damn ex things come stupid woman who cant sort it out,well soon we be in gc for a week then his one in court for his ex,im so over ex shit,had it all our relationship,time we jumped ship moved away so they cant contact us.silly wenches.

fluffyminx (42 ) 10:38 pm, 16 May

289. Bumpity bump
Gosh I really miss Millys posts, hope its not too long before she is back, have a great day eeryone...Smile

leisa5 (138 ) 8:31 am, 17 May

290. Morning all
Its a wonderful day here ,have just moved all post over to http://kiwiinozmoving.heavenforum.org wont lose it this time . hope you are having fun in kal . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 8:58 am, 17 May

291. Well done Angie
I hope that all the exercise I'm getting bumping this thread reflects in my fitness lol!!!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 1:17 pm, 17 May

292. Hi everyone
sun shining here AGAIN today, we are so lucky. Lots of visitors again this morning. Going to friends tonight, will light the fire, and drink xxxx no doubt.

pet61 (0) 1:51 pm, 17 May

293. sam
its beautiful here today. Sun is shining, washing's drying nicely. Hubby has driven trucks on & off for most of his working life. Right now he delivers mail on a motorbike as he got fed up with all the morons on the road trying to take on his truck. Been doing the mail for 4 months now.

keenkiwi (762 ) 3:29 pm, 17 May

294. Would like some answers on some questions
about Brisbane thanks. How much for the monthly power account and what is the price of petrol per litre?What wages per hopur for a caregiver?

angels9 (452 ) 4:05 pm, 17 May

295. hi all
was a lovely day here in Toowoomba and we had visitors for miss 4's b'day lunch. Then my mate got a call to say there was a dust and rain storm about to hit Dalby. Now its gone all grey and dark here in Tmba and I think we may be some rain. I sure hope so coz I would love to keep my tanks full. Hubby and oldest daughter are at the homeshow with a stand trying to drum up customers.

dwebble (267 ) 4:13 pm, 17 May

296. hi to you all
what a neat thread and so helpful,we are thinking of aussie tried looking on the site one of you mentioned but cant get on,will keep trying.

kazza89 (19 ) 4:38 pm, 17 May

297. caregiver im told around
$25-30+ a hr but heres a site www.ozcare.org.au/employment.asp you can dos leepover,respite care,housework,and take people to do town jobs.

fluffyminx (42 ) 5:01 pm, 17 May

298. angels
im in brisbane , power bill a week ago was $ 344 for 96 days worth.also included in this is the ambo fee which is $ 27 so gives u $ 317 for power.that with air con going a fair bit when was hotter and fans in the 4 bdrms. doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 5:31 pm, 17 May

299. angels
petrol varied bewteen $ 1.35 to $ 1.49 . i went past 3 servos on the way to wrk and all diff. doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 5:33 pm, 17 May

300. doug can i ask
do you pay that ambo fee every power bill?27 every 90 days wholey heck its dear for that if you dont use it if thats the case aye.esp if everyone pays it.holey.lol

fluffyminx
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

251 to 300 Empty Re: 251 to 300

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:36 am

fluffy
yes this is our 3rd power bill and has been on all of them. we have thunder going now but warm out doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 5:36 pm, 17 May

302. thanks,holey bit dear for a ambo for a yr then
esp if u dont use it aye.good cause tho.lucky its warm we fly ove rin a month cold as here,have gas heater on and heatpump so getting cosy.had wicked frost this morn.

fluffyminx (42 ) 5:38 pm, 17 May

303. cheap power there
so expensive in NZ..

rich1969 (14 ) 5:38 pm, 17 May

304. just
shorts and tee here is nice day , well earlier it was doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 5:44 pm, 17 May

305. first
power bill was $ 66 that was for a part month , 2nd was $ 322 included ambo fee and now $ 344 included ambo fee.that was my last bill with origin , my wife signed us up to a cheaper crowd while i was at wrk one night lol so hopefully be cheaper. doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 5:47 pm, 17 May

306. at least $200 a month here....
just another reason to head back to oz...

rich1969 (14 ) 6:00 pm, 17 May

307. my...
wife and i were wrking full time in nz , here she wrks casual and we only lost a $ 100 a week in wages.so we r happy here as she is home with the kids more offen than she use to be. doug

dougquinn1 (161 ) 6:17 pm, 17 May

308. In WA
we don't pay for ambo in the power bill, I guess its a good way for people to have ambo cover. We joined friends of St.Johns and our medical insurance also has ambo cover. Our last power bill was $184 for 60 odd days and that was with quite a bit of aircon running as well. Unleaded per litre in kal at the mo is between $1.49 and $1.51.

weena29 (196 ) 6:17 pm, 17 May

309. hey weena
sorry i didnt get to meet you while in kal, i did however leave you a little something at kellys (salt n vinegar chips) so just get her to ask john as hes got them, hopefully he doesnt eat them b4 you get them. LOL.

joehannaa (264 ) 7:24 pm, 17 May

310. Hi Wendy,
yeah sorry about that. How did you like Kal!!! You could get John to put them in my mailbox or drop them off to me, we are around the corner from Kelly's at 3/15 Killington Crescent!!! Also did you manage to get yourself a job while you were here,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 7:36 pm, 17 May

311. Hi Weena
Did you see me in the paper today??? Shame-o! lol

kelly8 (149 ) 9:03 pm, 17 May

312. Yip
I did in deedy,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 9:08 pm, 17 May

313. ok i will let him know to drop them in your
letterbox at some stage. I loved kal i didnt want to leave last night. Na i didnt apply for any jobs but saw heaps advertised so am not to worried yet as i didnt want to apply and say that i wouldnt be available for another 6 or so weeks as i wont work till after the school holidays. Hows your job hunting going??

joehannaa (264 ) 9:46 pm, 17 May

314. ive just had a read of the threads from when i was
in kal as i was using an internet cafe so no time to read throu everything lol. pet i loved kal know i see why lots of kiwisare going over there. Sam are you kidding swimming!! lol as i found it a bit cold there to but was nicer than the weather we have been having here in nz.

joehannaa (264 ) 9:53 pm, 17 May

315. joehanna you'll be pinning for that welly's
weather didn't no you were coming back should have told you to bring back a news paper for me lol hows johns job hunting going?

samthepalmyman (2 ) 8:52 am, 18 May

316. Sam
Google "Kalgoorlie Miner" and see if you can get the jobs from there.Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 11:55 am, 18 May

317. sweet i'll have a looksee
so hows the visit with the x going steve

samthepalmyman (2 ) 12:33 pm, 18 May

318. I am
not going to jinx the job hunting so I am not going to say anything until about Wednesday!!! LOL!!!! And it has cooled off heaps here, but still nice during the day and you can still get the washing dried without too much worrying.

weena29 (196 ) 12:55 pm, 18 May

319. just had a look at thet kal site,"not bad"
well number one just woke up so were off for a late lol well all the best for the job hunting weena,oh and one more week on acc for me then i'm back to work yeah.

samthepalmyman (2 ) 1:29 pm, 18 May

320. Happy Sunday all
stunning here again, thats four in a row, not a cloud in the sky. The ambo levy is about 80c per day, per electricity bill in Qld. Unleaded fuel is $147 a litre at present. Have a nice day.

pet61 (0) 2:47 pm, 18 May

321. its a nice day
husband mowing lawns im playing online scrabble.then ganna get washing in and do ironing o happy joy joy.lol of to movies to see nims island too

fluffyminx (42 ) 2:49 pm, 18 May

322. Hi Sam
Just as expected she was a NO SHOW again.Never mind all good for us when we get to Court.Will be getting hold of the Lawyer first thing in the morning and putting another file together to slap her with. Have a good day, Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 2:57 pm, 18 May

323. fluffy
Nim's was partially filmed in Hinchinbrook island region, that be just down the road from us, scenery should be great. The current Sea Patrol was filmed Mission Beach Dunk Island. Hope you enjoy the movie.

pet61 (0) 2:57 pm, 18 May

324. HI!!
Pet having a good day by the sounds of it!! Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 2:59 pm, 18 May

325. whats happening
farcough, how was the visit, did she show up?

pet61 (0) 3:06 pm, 18 May

326. In a word
NO. (LOL)Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 3:11 pm, 18 May

327. Good Luck
then, get packin!

pet61 (0) 3:12 pm, 18 May

328. Wont be until
After xmas now!!(bugger it)Shay is coming home to get married here.It would be a waste of money for us to set up and have to come home again in such a short time, so we have decided(Angie did,I do as Im told)to wait until after that and then move. It would be a bit tough on the kids to be traveling so far so soon as well. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 3:17 pm, 18 May

329. Makes sense
and plenty of time for packin. But a shame.

pet61 (0) 3:23 pm, 18 May

330. Get
that whip cracking on Monday morning Steve, if she can't even show up to a visit that she wanted well she hasn't got a shit show in hell of keeping you guys here!!!! Nice day here have just fifnished the housework, gonna start on the baking for the week.

weena29 (196 ) 3:42 pm, 18 May

331. Do I smell
home cooking. Good on you. I am offf the sweets, (most of the time) as the new washing machine keeps shrinking my clothes.

pet61 (0) 3:45 pm, 18 May

332. Lol Pet,
yip have made choc chip biscuits and piklets as well, all will be gone by Wednesday, the hubby is just as bad as the kids,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 4:59 pm, 18 May

333. blink'n WORRIORS
gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

samthepalmyman (2 ) 8:24 pm, 18 May

334. pet The movie was good,sad too
took a bit to get into tho.i knew it was filmed in ozz.and steve well lets hope it goes in your favour then since she didnt turn up.im sure if u went now the kids adjust but its the money side too aye.hubbys ex is causing rife for us but everytime she does and turns up its a scratch in her nice flash holden.she will learn,im not one to do this but ive had it with ex`s.so once the judge sorts this and we fight ird for the return of there stuff up its outta here for us.i will feel happier, this turns ya mad.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:52 pm, 18 May

335. kelly i brought you some more grain waves
tonight to bring over in 4 weeks but i accdently opened them! LOL ill bring you some more when i come back.

joehannaa (264 ) 10:16 pm, 18 May

336. lol Wendy
I found a packet of Krispie biscuits tonight. Think I'll wait until everyone else has gone to bed tonight and do some tea dunking!

kelly8 (149 ) 11:11 pm, 18 May

337. oh yum sounds good
make sure u hide the evidence LOL. ive got whats left of the packet of grainwaves in my room HA HA, im sure they put less in the packets as they are almost all gone woops!!!

joehannaa (264 ) 11:14 pm, 18 May

338. Hiya Folks
Hows everybody? Does anybody know whats involved if you buy a car in Qld but live in NSW re change of rego roadworthy costs etc? Sad day today just taking pics of my horse truck to sell, I really want to bring it to Aussie with me but not practical Surprised(. But as less than 11 weeks til moving day you just got to do these things. Those of you he seafreighted partial container loads over how long did it take to get your stuff from when it left please?

dobbsygal (1070 ) 10:07 am, 19 May

339. 7 weeks if i remember right.
that was a shared one , they don't send till its full so can vary abit.

rich1969 (14 ) 10:16 am, 19 May

340. that was to perth..

rich1969 (14 ) 10:16 am, 19 May

341. you can buy a car in another state
and re register it in another. Costs will vary from state to state

kelly8 (149 ) 12:54 pm, 19 May

342. great day again
but looks like a couple of highs in the south of the country, we get the crap off the top. Have a good day all. How is Milly going? Arnotts just don't taste like griffins do they. We can get a few here, in a small town, also the big "variety" packs. But I am off the biscuits (sugar) for now.

pet61 (0) 3:50 pm, 19 May

343. bumping so we dont loose the thread Smile
hope everyone has had a great day. im on the countdown now only 32 sleeps to go till i dont have to have 3 blankets on my bed and wear 2 jerserys LOL

joehannaa (264 ) 8:55 pm, 19 May

344. hi guys
im back..had to wait 2 weeks for the net..have shifted,been in my new job 2 weeks,and love it..love our new home..home-man i love that word.. gota rush,ashlee (who is still here;a.t.m.) is playing hockey,,got picked for under 17`s...ill b ebac in bout half hour..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:48 pm, 19 May

345. Great to see you
back in print Milly. Ab Fab that you are in your new home & loving it. I've been sussing out internet connections where we are going and NO broadband only dial up.... so sad.. other option is satelite( I think thats whats its called $124 a month) That will definately have to wait until I get a job!!!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 10:53 pm, 19 May

346. we love it
it is so nice to have a "home"..we have wireless, carnt remember what it costs per month...lol

millyone21 (0 ) 11:34 pm, 19 May

347. Hi Milly
we will have to do coffee one morning or arvo, since I am still unemployed,lol!!! Hopefully for not very much longer, but mums the word,lol!!!! Anyway nice to see that you are back online, how is everyone going.

weena29 (196 ) 12:28 am, 20 May

348. weena
do you have a cell phone??

millyone21 (0 ) 10:29 am, 20 May

349. ashlee said yesterday
i wounder if the coffee place has noticed we havent been back since you left...lol.. do we live far from each other??

millyone21 (0 ) 10:31 am, 20 May

350. Hi,
no we don't live very far from each other. My cell no is zero,four, two,zero,seven,two,two,seven,one, seven. I live over by the fairways deli. Well I haven't even being back only to get my final pay, when I work sat mornings at the gallery, I go to Vienna to get my hot chocs now. Have a good morning look forward to hearing from you . Steve did you jump on that lawyers back and stick something up his behind to get things moving,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 11:31 am, 20 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 am

Hi...
Just jumping on to your thread. Hubby and I have been talking about moving to OZ. god Ive never been out of NZ!! Looks like we will save our penny's so we can go over to Brisbane and have a look. So many things scare me, I don't know if I could do it but realistically not much keeping us here.

aman (2084 ) 1:18 pm, 20 May

352. weena and milly if you get bored on Sunday
come and see me at the Bridal Expo.

kelly8 (149 ) 1:25 pm, 20 May

353. im back
been putting photos on my bebo,now we are heading into town..kens eldest is 18 this month,and im off to buy her something special..have a good day..kelly-bridal expo???? where and when??

millyone21 (0 ) 1:42 pm, 20 May

354. theyre discussing moving to oz on talkback
newstalk zb right now, peeps in Oz are ringing in too...very good listening...

purplegoanna (492 ) 1:57 pm, 20 May

355. hi...
good to see you back milly and glad you are still happy amd enjoying your new home. Another great day will only get to 25 - 26 but blardy heck it was fresh this morning, I was late for work. Have a good day all.

pet61 (0) 4:17 pm, 20 May

356. im back again
heard them say 22 here,ashlee and i went downtown,had a argument,and come home.hehe.."i want,i want" says ashlee..im like "you need-you need a job"..then you can buy your own stuf..

millyone21 (0 ) 4:32 pm, 20 May

357. Stacey (my eldest)
txt me last week..having a hissyfit,prices of flights going up in n.z,she has now booked and paid for hers...$2300 return with a.n.z..chch-auck-perth..so bring on august 22nd...yahoooo..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 4:34 pm, 20 May

358. hey milly
22!!! wow i think we are at a high of 16 and thats a nice day here, was 6 this morning. only 31 more days. glad you enjoying your new job and your new home Smile

joehannaa (264 ) 4:34 pm, 20 May

359. Bridal Expo this Sunday at the Town Hall
10am - 3pm. $5 entry whixh goes to the Maternity ward and Disabled Sports.

kelly8 (149 ) 4:41 pm, 20 May

360. gee you guys
this page was heading out the door..isnt anybody from n.z moving over to aussie now?????

millyone21 (0 ) 7:42 pm, 20 May

361. Guess not
milly, think maybe everyone has already moved,lol!!! Steve, hubby picked up a 4wd from Kalgoorlie 4WD Centre, and he loves it he finally has a bush wagon, funny enough we went there to look for cheap pocket rocket for me to drive around town in,lol!!! And he comes out with a Ford Maverick, its the same as a Nissan Patrol, but rebadge as a Ford, so he is really stoked!!! Now all he needs is a metal detector and he will be set,lol!!

weena29 (196 ) 8:04 pm, 20 May

362. ~...
Been in Perth 15 days now, no shortage of job offers over here. For me and my partner to do exactly the same work over here we're looking at a 50% increase in salaries (not taking in to account the exchange rate). And that's just our starting salaries, they would have increased by xmas.

girl_freak (138 ) 8:07 pm, 20 May

363. Hi all
Our computer is broke so we will be off line for a time . I will call in to chat when I am on duty like I am tonight and using the station computer. NEWS the wedding is off ..... untill next year!!!!! so we will be coming over as sone as we get into court ***. Got a court date today for the 11th June but thats only a 15min thing for them to sort out kid laywers as such like . We are going to be there as we want to push it as hard as we can . Steve been asked to build a house over there so he already got work we just have to get there . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 8:47 pm, 20 May

364. Me again lol lol
Kelly can you move the post over to the kiwiinozmoving site as I wont be on again untill Thursday is my next duty then it wont be untill sunday . Or wenna or milly .Wenna good to hear about hubbys car lol lol . I will tell Shay about the wedding thing as well she can go and have a look . Well have to go got a call will come back on in two hour + when we get back . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 8:54 pm, 20 May

365. GIRL FREAK
was really interested to read your post, me and hubby are heading to Perth on the 1st July, have no idea where we are heading.....talk about spontaneous.Would be really interested to hear of your tales, where you are what you do for a job etc, cheers Smile

karina53 (773 ) 9:25 pm, 20 May

366. well heres our update.
the childsup review got tossed out,its too complicated to make a decision he said so that will kick her but to the sour grape line.still got the court one on june 25 so wee what the judge says.hope it goes our way but we will see how it goes.then finally.we thought we might go after xmas as i wanna se emy sis baby born in sept and my mums 60th in nov.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:37 pm, 20 May

367. good evening everyone
finally,the thread is moving again...was worried..lol..weena,ive txted u twice..im thinking i have put wrong number into my phone..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:03 pm, 20 May

368. i did weena
forgot the last 7..all good now..(i hope) ive just txted you:) hi kelly & farcough,dobbsygal and everyone else..hope your all doing good..good luck to the child support reviews,and the court cases..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:07 pm, 20 May

369. goodmorning
well i am just heading to bed again it seams i just get nice and warm just droping off then there this noise getting louder and louder wanting me to get up the pager gos time to be up and wide awake . hopefuly no more this sift.sleep till five and change over at six .home and get the ragrats ready for kindy .Steve is so going to miss getting on the computer.Angie night night all .

farcough81 (10 ) 2:21 am, 21 May

370. OH COOL COOL
Just have to tryp in Grandangel and there you are click on it and we are there at the moving to oz site frist on the list ..!!!!#####$$$$$%%%%&&*****$$$###!!! TRY IT

farcough81 (10 ) 2:25 am, 21 May

371. damn! a great thread removed

cellar (218 ) 2:57 am, 21 May

372. good morning everyone
yes its 4.13a.m,im up,ready for work..start at 5a.m..nothing new for me being up at this hour..lo..im a useless sleeper..have a great day all..weena-good luck with your "thing" today??? (it is today,right?)

millyone21 (0 ) 8:14 am, 21 May

373. yeah
hopefully it is!!! Have fun today, I will just be hanging out with hubby this morning, before he goes to bed, he starts nightshift tonight. Have a good day all.

weena29 (196 ) 11:27 am, 21 May

374. sitting in byron bay board crapless
great place tho

pupypowa (221 ) 11:28 am, 21 May

375. this thread keeps disapearing
makeing it to hard to find..how is everyones day going/gone?? i had a uneverntful trip up to Loeonora this morn,saw a little kangaroo wounder across the road,and then back again..another 5 secounds and it would of been under my wheels..silly things.lol

millyone21 (0 ) 4:59 pm, 21 May

Last edited by grandsangel on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am

376. Hi Puppypowa & Milly
You leave those roo's alone Milly seems there's enough Aussies wanting to kill em already!!! Plus prob not so bad in a (bread) truck but make a mess of a car... supoose you could use the pretenderised roo-meat for roosteak sarnies!!! Puppypowa, why are you bored not much to do? If you are still bored in August I'll come visit. We are less than an hour away I think. WE ARE moving over on 8/8 but will prob be head down arse up for a couple of weeks cleaning painting & furnishing the house. Will invite you all for tea & scones (beer & BBQ better ???) Milly you could drive everyone over from WA in the bread truck lol!!!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 5:15 pm, 21 May

377. sorry darlin
been told,dont swerve to miss them,run them down if they on the road..there a dead ones everywhere on that road..it yucky...saw a guy intown before,big dent in his nice ford ute...

millyone21 (0 ) 5:20 pm, 21 May

378. what a shameful way to wrek ya nice car uh.
gee its so cold here tonight.i so look forward to my wee ozz trip next month.hey that grabaseat.co.nz had seats for $138 one way to goldcoast today! what a bargain.

fluffyminx (42 ) 8:42 pm, 21 May

379. fluffy,sorry i been busy this afternoon
have to cook early tea and make ken his "lunch"??? for the middle of the night..i really dont like this nightshift lark,i end up loosing my afternoons..lol have a good night everyone...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:01 pm, 21 May

380. Milly
I love it when my hubby does night shift, I get the bed to myself and the remote,lol. But seriously, I used to hate it when in NZ he would go away for a weekend, but here its great and I am not worried in the slightest. Hey I might give you a call tomorrow and we can catch up.

weena29 (196 ) 10:33 pm, 21 May

381. good morning
hey weena,throw me a txt,as im off into town this morning,to get groceries,and a couple of other jobs.. hope everyone else is well..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:36 am, 22 May

382. morning all
good to see the thread moving slowly. Went to Cairns yesterday, I hate cities!! Clouds are coming back, not looking good out there at all. Well we got nine days of sunshine that is good for us. JUst catching up with the chores, so not far away.

pet61 (0) 11:23 am, 22 May

383. Ok...
will do Milly, I have to drop the girls off and do a few jobs so will txt you after that and see if you are around still.

weena29 (196 ) 11:28 am, 22 May

384. hope nobody
watched origin 1 last night. I am ashamed, Mel's Maroons just didn't shine.

pet61 (0) 4:03 pm, 22 May

385. I watched the end
pet, looked to me like the blues out smarted them and out played them.

weena29 (196 ) 4:38 pm, 22 May

386. um weena
that is an understatement, cane toads got flogged, they didn't shine at all. Embarrassing and I wasn't even playing.

pet61 (0) 4:41 pm, 22 May

387. hi guys
well....as of june 14th,ken and i will have NO KIDS at all..well not living with us anyway..Sad ashlee is going home..and im sad as..Sad so our "housewarming party is off till whenever,as she leaves the weekend we were having it..Sad

millyone21 (0 ) 6:29 pm, 22 May

388. awe thats so sad for you millie
lets hope she will miss you and want to come back.

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:33 pm, 22 May

389. i dont think
that will ever happen,she hates it here...came with a closed mind,and will leave with it..as long as she behaves in ashburton,itll be ok...she is only 16.....

millyone21 (0 ) 6:35 pm, 22 May

390. Poor Milly
I sort of understand her. My parents dragged me to Taihape from Taupo when I was 15 and I HATED it, and it was like you said, closed mind, locked myself in my room until my Mum sent me back to Taupo. I moved back to Taihape when I was 20 and loved it, and if I could live anywhere it would be there. So maybe she'll come round.

kelly8 (149 ) 6:53 pm, 22 May

391. hiya
sorry to hear bout your daughter milly. kelly hope you are having a good day. only 29 more sleeps for me which i am hoping are going to go fast as i realy want to just get back on a plane tomorrow Sad

joehannaa (264 ) 7:19 pm, 22 May

392. where she going back to milly sorry to hear that
news

halli (992 ) 7:55 pm, 22 May

393. Nevermind Milly
maybe when stacey comes over she might like it and stay!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 8:06 pm, 22 May

394. halli
at my bro`s in ashburton..she wanted to be near to ashburton,so can get a job,as has no licence etc..so has to be in walking distance to a job..no point in living in the "small town"...no jobs,no car etc etc..yeah im gutted aye...didnt think id loose her so soon..stacey arrives in perth aug 22nd(3 months toay)will be for 3 weeks..but i wanted them both here at the same time..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:52 pm, 22 May

395. halli
none of her mates no..so shhhhh..the other people no thou,as he rang her..ill txt ya and tell ya soon..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:55 pm, 22 May

396. halli
you have mail.

millyone21 (0 ) 10:09 pm, 22 May

397. Morning everyone
Awwww Milly so sorry to hear Ashley is moving back. I bet she regrets it once she is here.

leisa5 (138 ) 6:13 am, 23 May

398. No mail here milly and yeah it maybe just what
she needs to do to relize she can be happy over there

halli (992 ) 8:02 am, 23 May

399. good morning
just a quicky before i head off up the road to deleiver the bread..halli,ive txt you,must have wrong addy for you..have`nt had to use it for a long time..hope everyone has a great day...3 weeks today,and we will be heading to Perth:(...not that many weeks ago,and i was counting down to come over here,now im counting down to say good bye..to ashlee

millyone21 (0 ) 8:29 am, 23 May

400. page 3 people, PAGE 3!
while I'm here I'll grab the hundy...

kelly8 (149 ) 1:35 pm, 23 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:45 am

moving
back to aus, been here 7 years. Sorry to say but things are much better in aus from almost all perspectives.... average %33 higher wages, cheaper houses, cheaper food, cheaper petrol, decent tax rebates....need i say more??

tahli_22 (12 ) 1:47 pm, 23 May

402. have to agree with you tahli
we love it,(me and my hubby) only in Kalgoorlie 3 weeks,had brought our home & car..and was busy buying furniture..we are both very happy here..no going back...

millyone21 (0 ) 4:16 pm, 23 May

403. kelly
sorry i forgot we have a party to go to tomorrow,and im doing the cooking.My neice (up the road) doesnt no her hubby is surpriseing her..hehe...he was here when i drove up,with a boot full of yummy food..lol..also did you see where we have postponed housewarming party..

millyone21 (0 ) 4:18 pm, 23 May

404. milly still no mail
/

halli (992 ) 5:07 pm, 23 May

405. hi all
shame about ashlee Milly, does she have a boyfriend (perhaps) in NZ. I hope she is happy with her decision, or miss her mum so much she comes back. Been pouring with rain most of the day, in for a good weekend. Oh well, the joys of it. Have a good weekend everyone, might get a chance tomorrow.

pet61 (0) 5:20 pm, 23 May

406. hi all
gee halli,wounder im doing wrong..lol...ill try again later on when ken gone to work..he leaves at 5p.m here..pet,nah,no b/f..just good friends..today is the first day she has gone out of the house with someone her own age..a girl who used to work at the salon (and quit when she relised she had been there over 18months,and the boss was refuseing to sign paperwork to say how many hours she had done towards her apprentiship) anway they out and about..so really nice...but its not late..the ticket has been paid for....

millyone21 (0 ) 7:34 pm, 23 May

407. milly make sure you put a - sign between names
not a .

halli (992 ) 7:49 pm, 23 May

408. halli
did u get it,i sent it to danielle..on her bebo,private mail

millyone21 (0 ) 10:31 pm, 23 May

409. I just thought
That a bump was in order for this thred!!!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 1:35 pm, 24 May

410. good morning
whats everyone doing today?? i been up for ages,and cleaned inside and outside of my truck,took it back to the yard.Car`nt leave it here as someone "tagged" it for me on thursday night..

millyone21 (0 ) 1:41 pm, 24 May

411. dam milly.
well it done all the house work,its so damn cold! going to spend 500 bux on groceries soon,lol, might pop to our new warehouse see what they got, they open the extended store and have speicals,daughter got a mate comming to stay too.

fluffyminx (42 ) 1:49 pm, 24 May

412. fluffy
cold here too..im frozen..wind is cold.spose to be going to a party,but itll be outside..and i hate being cold..i just eat and eat..hehehe

millyone21 (0 ) 2:17 pm, 24 May

413. Yeah
it is cold here today, did the saturday netball thingee this morning and that wind sure is cold, I think we might even get some rain tonight!! Went to JayJay's today and got Ashleigh 2 hoodies and 2 t-shirts, $90 later. And we still need to get her some jeans as well, the ones at Jayjays were abit too long, so will have to go to Target or K-mart for those. I think on Monday I will go and put some winter clothes on layby for my 5 year old. Holy heck milly, think I would be hiding inside tonight and eating and eating,lol!!!! How is Ashlee going since she knows that she is going home? I just said to hubby that if we are here when Ash is ready for high school then I want to send her to JPC, because its alot more structured and more boundaries!!! Its either that or we send her back to NZ to go to boarding school back in the Wairarapa!!!

weena29 (196 ) 7:44 pm, 24 May

414. yep got it thanks milly been at ballet all
afternoon brooke danced in new theatre here was a ladybird soooo cute

halli (992 ) 7:46 pm, 24 May

415. PacFair
PacFair PacFair PacFair

zeke16 (184 ) 7:49 pm, 24 May

416. Ikea
Ikea Ikea

zeke16 (184 ) 7:50 pm, 24 May

417. weena
that is a good idea,sending her to jpc...wish i had done it now..ashlee is excited,very excited..halli,oh that sounds so cute...hehehe..think ashlee/stacey`s cuzzies girls do the ballet thing too..

millyone21 (0 ) 8:47 pm, 24 May

418. HI hi
finally have my broad band sorted out. Boy talk about a balls up that all was! its been a month since i rang to join. All because the suburb we live in has changed names and their system kept stalling grrrr. never mind got a free month out of them for mucking me around so much. Still the best thing we have done (moving to Perth) we have rain here today and lots of it would be nice if it stoped really lol. Well will keep poping in now I have faster net!

vickip2 (525 ) 9:13 pm, 24 May

419. bumping
hope everyone has had a great day.

joehannaa (264 ) 11:01 pm, 24 May

420. Hi Wendy
how has your week been. Hows John doing on the job front? I did my 30 mins on the treadmill and have been in my pj's since 5pm,lol!!! And its still freezing outside.

weena29 (196 ) 11:06 pm, 24 May

421. hey weena
my weeks been ok cold here tho!! johns doing ok he has done a weeks temp work this week which has kept him busy doing 12 hour days at black swan or something. hes realy hoping to get some permanent work soon tho so fingers crossed for him this week. hows things on your job front???

joehannaa (264 ) 11:09 pm, 24 May

422. oh yeah and 27 more sleeps to go Smile
YAY

joehannaa (264 ) 11:16 pm, 24 May

423. good morning all nice mild day here in nz
well i finaly get back to work tomorrow,I just hope i'm allowed to drive my truck lol not that my wife has complaned about the washing,dishers,vacuming been done when she gets up.....good to here johns got some work joe, going down to wellys on june 15 for a job expo some aussie employers will be their taking my son down lol, is the tsb arena the cake tin?

samthepalmyman (2 ) 9:15 am, 25 May

424. hi guys
gee weena,your keen..lol.it is cool again this morning.ken will be home soon(1hour) and he is then got 4 days to relax.

millyone21 (0 ) 9:46 am, 25 May

425. wendy
what is your husband doing at Black Swan,the place where my hubby works, have work at Black Swan (as well as Cambalda) he did some work out there the other day.

millyone21 (0 ) 9:49 am, 25 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:47 am

Wendy
Black Swan is out pass where my hubby works, he works underground at kanowna belle ( Barrick), what has he been doing out there? Its only 10 degrees so far meant to get to 19 but we will see, feels all frosty and bloody cold out there, no wind this morning so we might get there. Milly what did your boss say about the bloody little sods tagging your truck? I know what I would have done to them, and it wouldn't have been very nice,lol!!! How did the party go last night?

weena29 (196 ) 11:40 am, 25 May

427. John's been working on a shut down
(just to butt in). Bridal fair today for me, my models cancelled on me at the last minute so I have no fashion parade, highly peeeeed about that. JPC ain't that flash either ladies, quite a big drug culture there that is 'hidden' to save face.

kelly8 (149 ) 11:47 am, 25 May

428. Hi Kelly
I know that no school is perfect and they all have there probs, but for structure and learning ops, I would want my girls pushed to do the best they can, especially my eldest who is quite bright and sporty. If we were in NZ, we were going to send them to boarding school anyway, and Ash said that a few girls in her class were going to go to JPC as well. I suppose if all else fails and we don't like any of the schools then we will send her back to NZ to go to boarding school, she can go to her grandparents on weekends and come home here in the school holidays. By the way does anyone know what the school fees are at JPC?

weena29 (196 ) 11:58 am, 25 May

429. sorry weena
no idea,ring them on monday,when ashlee started at e.g.c, she got her book list,we did that,a few days later,we got the account for fees,then got a letter to say to sign it,and we would receive $200 from the goverment to help towards fee`s..dumb as the fee`s were $198..ummmm really made no sense at all to me..kelly,that was unfair on you..

millyone21 (0 ) 2:05 pm, 25 May

430. most high schools have drugs
in them,i think i could cope with that problem,if i thought my kids were getting a good education..as id like to think ive taught both of them,that drugs are a waste of time,like the people takeing them:) both my girls can smell weed a mile away,both hate the smell..lol..

millyone21 (0 ) 2:07 pm, 25 May

431. two weeks hoilday in aussie to good.
just got back from gold coast after to great weeks with my wife and 4 kids they all did not want to come back to auckland and me to.if i did not have are good job here we would move over there the aussies love kiwis they all say to you come over. so freindly not like auckland i have lived in auckland all my life 40 years i hate it now i dont feel like a kiwi here anymore. if you can move over the ditch go for it and good luck see you over there soon.....

harleyboy1 (316 ) 2:17 pm, 25 May

432. sam hope you have a great time in welly on the
15th june the tsb arina is at queens wharf not the cake tin. enjoy your day back at work tomorrow. thanks kelly i realy wasnt to sure what john was doing i knew it was work tho LOL so thats all i needed to hear ha ha. bugga bout the model pulling out on you tho for the bridal fair today, how did it go?? im sure john or llyod would have looked FANTASTIC as your models LOL .hope everyone has enjoyed there sunday myne was ok worked most of it but not worried as working is making the time go faster.

joehannaa (264 ) 7:10 pm, 25 May

433. hi guys
hope you are all having a nice sunday,thou nearly over in n.z..3.15 here..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 7:15 pm, 25 May

434. hi all esp, Milly
Gee we are still wanting to go to perth but now I'm afraid of leaving and not wanting to go we have a house for november so all ideas would help. Most of the kids 3 out of 4 are staying in Ashburton and now I'm thinking stay to but also scared that I will miss good things over in oz. Who is in Perth?

raewyn29 (307 ) 7:22 pm, 25 May

435. hi raewyn
how are you,great to see you on here..hey alpha and i have a friend (ex RAKAIA) LIVES IN Perth,she been there for years,lived in Midlands.works at coles,owns a 4 bedroom home,brought up 3 sons.loves Perth,and i`m pretty cetain,that she wont ever move back to N.Z. Ken and I are really enjoying our new life in Kalgoorlie,best of all,have met weena and kelly..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 10:12 pm, 25 May

436. Me...
I'm in Perth. Love it cant see us moving back to NZ. We have 3 kids 11, 9 and 3. There is so much going on in WA the place is growing so much. Heaps of jobs around Ive seen so many in the month and a half that we have been here. And then when out and about can see how much businesses are under staffed.

vickip2 (525 ) 10:37 pm, 25 May

437. another thing
Right from we hoped off the plane Perth has "felt" right. Not a day goes by that I regret making the huge shift. All our family and friends are back in NZ but I'm sure i will make more friends here and the family that really misses us back in NZ will come visit. Some times you just have to think whats best for yourselves and not what others will think/feel. Come on over!! :0)

vickip2 (525 ) 10:42 pm, 25 May

438. hi vickip2
great to hear you guys are doin well,and happy too.where are you from in n.z?

millyone21 (0 ) 11:35 pm, 25 May

439. Hi all. I'm an extremely proud 32 yr old NZ'er who
has seen the brighter side. Did my first trip to Oz three weeks ago and loved it. There seems to be very little benefits for genuine hard working Kiwis in NZ and I think it is rubbish. Try to find an advantage of working 40 hrs a week in NZ over 40 hrs a week in OZ and you can't. I'm saving for the next 6 months and then I'm gone. See you in OZ.

midsta (27 ) 11:43 pm, 25 May

440. yep im heading back next month...
been back in NZ after 8 yrs in oz.can't believe the pathetic wages people are on here.so many people struggle over here.

rich1969 (14 ) 11:48 pm, 25 May

441. Oh better give you my examples
Am paid $18 hr in NZ, Same job lined up for $26 hr in Oz. Over a 2000 hr working year I am $16000aus (19500 nz) better off in wages alone. Rent is dollar for dollar, power is cheaper, most groceries are dollar for dollar, telecommunications cheaper.

midsta (27 ) 11:49 pm, 25 May

442. before i moved back to nz..
i was earning $2200 a week in the hand. sure lots of hours but you just can't get that oppertunity in nz. plus if you want to send money back to nz you make another 20% with the exchange rate (at the moment)

rich1969 (14 ) 11:54 pm, 25 May

443. we moved
from Taumarunui so big change for me. But the Street Directory has become my bible so far so good have found most places Ive needed to find. Changed my licence to a WA one. haven't done the medicard yet that this week. The main thing is to not stress. Fall into the WA way of life lol oh and remember WA stands for Waiting Awhile.

vickip2 (525 ) 12:01 am, 26 May

444. vicip2
oh so true,W.A= waiting awhile...Smile especially if you didnt get your T.F.N in N.Z,we waited nearly 5 weeks for ours..but we have them now..woo hoo

millyone21 (0 ) 8:04 am, 26 May

445. that reminds me...
I must look for hubby's TFN from when we lived in Perth 18 yrs ago. I hope its still valid. Or at least it will help him get a new one I should think.

keenkiwi (762 ) 8:13 am, 26 May

446. hi...
good thinking,ive got a neice and her partner coming over,and have let them no t go for it online..before it takes forever like it did for us..

millyone21 (0 ) 8:18 am, 26 May

447. Glad u
guys have your tfn now milly, at least Ken won't be pay mega dollars in tax!!! Its only 8 degrees at the mo, brrrrrr. Good on Scott Dixon for winning the Indy Car 500, way to go!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 11:14 am, 26 May

448. Vickip2
Yeah Perth is a bit different from Taumarunui, I've lived in both places!! 1974 I was in Perth!!! We are currently in Turangi & moving to Northern NSW early August. When I was in Perth Freemantle was a wharf and a dairy (deli) so when we go there to visit family I'm really looking forward to seeing the post America's Cup Fremmantle!!!! Glad you are enjoying it, its a lovely place.

dobbsygal (1070 ) 11:21 am, 26 May

449. hi everyone
hope you are all ging well, sounds like you are. Kelly why didn't you line up Weena and Milly for your models? Been raining here since Friday, only about four inches, so it is a nuisance.

pet61 (0) 11:33 am, 26 May

450. bit cool
in Turangi is it Dobbysgal, not warm in the tropics at the moment either.

pet61 (0) 11:35 am, 26 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am

Yeah
its not very warm in the desert st the mo either.

weena29 (196 ) 12:00 pm, 26 May

452. don't have to worry
about hanging out washing. Its good weather for cooking something, any ideas anybody. No cakes.

pet61 (0) 12:09 pm, 26 May

453. misinformation on Aussie
The more u read and hear the more it puts a lot off doing the big oe move ,sum say with licences u start from scratch,sum say just change over and u up and running. Any direction with regards truck driving (28years )on multi combos in 1 thread it said 10.k needed as a basic starting fund? Who really knows !!??

gummy8 (0) 2:28 pm, 26 May

454. Gummy
in WA with regards to your truck driving licences all you need to do is sit 10 q's and then it changes over. A class 4 changes over to a HR, a class 5 changes over to a HC, and you can only get a MC (road train) licence in Australia. Things like your wheels, rollers and tracks endorsements don't change over here you have to resit them at there approved courses. We came with $21k in the bank, brought what we thought was a good car in Perth(what a lemon that was) for $14k. All our accomodation I prebooked and paid for before coming. We found a house to rent in Kalgoorlie in just over a week. Hubby started wotk 18th of June last year and most mines out here you get paid monthly, so by the 15th July we were down to our last $500 dollars. It all adds up so you want a fair bit of money under your belt to tide you over for at least a month and a half.

weena29 (196 ) 4:17 pm, 26 May

455. Pet61
Yeah its not exactly tropical here but for the time of year we have been having amazing weather. Nice sunny days if your doing something physical outside its even warm enough to take your s.shirt off!! Starts cooling rapidly from 3pm tho' we are going down to 2 tonight at least its not minus. I must admit I am looking forward to the significantly warmer N. NSW weather thats a big reason for going. Catch you all later.

dobbsygal (1070 ) 8:23 pm, 26 May

456. Good morning everyone
jut bumping this up, hope you all have a great day

leisa5 (138 ) 6:17 am, 27 May

457. god morning,good morning good morning
hehe..how you all doing?? sun is shineing,sky is blue...ive had a sleep in,till 7a,m....yes!! so whats everyones plans today???

millyone21 (0 ) 11:34 am, 27 May

458. ive got ken home today
he on day 3,of his days off..so enjoying a sleep in..might go out for lunch,just ken and i...

millyone21 (0 ) 11:44 am, 27 May

459. gentle bump
have a good day all, enjoy your lunch milly and ken. Another shitey ole day in paradise by the way.

pet61 (0) 3:52 pm, 27 May

460. bumping
hiya all, hope you have had a great day home with ken milly :I have had an ok day work was busy but im missing john heaps and heaps so just hoping someone can fast forward the last 24 sleeps PLEASE. LOL . Hows your pregnancy going kelly??Ive got you bags of grainwaves to bring over and will get more if i have room in my bag! as at the moment its half full with stephs polly pocket jumbo jet thing. (oh well i will just have to buy me some new clothes in ausie) hope all is well. well best get ready for dinner. talk to you all soon.

joehannaa (264 ) 5:15 pm, 27 May

461. was watching on closeup last night
kiwis moving to ozz and why.one lady was comming back,she didnt look like the type to make a go of it anyway gee the car was a dump.but one from my home town was an x landlord is doing well there.also a family who did the move and no regrets.so many kiwis going now.yaye 3 weeks till we are there,booked a car for 8 days,going to the outback spectacular and theme parks and look at areas so when we move we got it all sussed, oh and get our eftpos card.

fluffyminx (42 ) 5:53 pm, 27 May

462. Hey Wendy
Baby staring to make herself known. The normal moans, back ache, tired, sore feet (and Lloyd gives crap massages! lol) and sciatica. If you have room for one more thing in your suitcase can you please bring me over some Shrewsberry bikkies!?

kelly8 (149 ) 5:59 pm, 27 May

463. oh you poor thing...
yup i sure can bring some bikies for ya Smile take it easy and bugga llyod gives crap massages LOL tell him to practice Smile

joehannaa (264 ) 6:44 pm, 27 May

464. actually I went to a love toy party the other
night (aka sex toy party) and Lloyd was not amused all I brought was a massage glove! lol.

kelly8 (149 ) 7:29 pm, 27 May

465. to those in perth
does anyone know much about the tunnel being built either under or to the airport, ie jobs there...

dom46 (383 ) 7:36 pm, 27 May

466. LOL good on ya
im guessing a massage gloves bout all ya wanting from him lol. do you go to alot of those ??? i would love to come (or im sure john would love me to go to one) when i come over!!

joehannaa (264 ) 7:57 pm, 27 May

467. gee kelly what a let down for Lloyd
but i think the massage thing must be a male thing, my wife asks me to massage her but always complaines i'm not do'n it right... you guys sould talk about this in bebo or you will get people talking lmao

samthepalmyman (2 ) 8:32 pm, 27 May

468. Dom
didn't know they were building a tunnel just thought they were building a loop road to get from the domestic to international terminals.

weena29 (196 ) 8:41 pm, 27 May

469. not to sure someone from my
sons work was going to get back to him with info as he said his sons working there, but the guy with the info is off on acc so cant get info,l hoped someone on mb might know...

dom46 (383 ) 9:17 pm, 27 May

470. good morning everyone
im off to work soon,and ive got a passenger,Ashlee is coming for a ride..whats everyone else doing today??

millyone21 (0 ) 8:04 am, 28 May

471. Hi Milly
I'm off to the Wairarapa to re-home our elderly heading bitch we are taking our 3 much younger labs & cat but it would be too much for her. Then I'm catching up with friends down there & who knows but maybe party party......

dobbsygal (1070 ) 8:08 am, 28 May

472. morning milly
have heard from sis in law, her daughter is ok? problem was caused by a virus, she going to take a long time to come right, seems her liver is damaged,, Brendon rang last night, he sounds very happy, goes to Parabardoo today for 3 1/2 weeks..

alphafifteen (0) 8:16 am, 28 May

473. oh & we have white
grass this morning, looking forward to a sunny day..

alphafifteen (0) 8:18 am, 28 May

474. oh we had white grass too!
winter is hitting us,lol.of to work at 12 today.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:44 am, 28 May

475. Hi Alpha
how are you doing? Well you would never guess what, I have another head cold!!!! And its a big pain in the butt. Ashlee how did you like your trip this morning?

weena29 (196 ) 11:07 am, 28 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am

we just got
wet grass, not raining at the mo but sun not shining either. Have the day off, coz I been good, but always plenty of chores to do. Have fun everyone.

pet61 (0) 11:08 am, 28 May

477. awww weena
thats no good, hope your feeling better soon, I don,t like getting colds, make you feel so miserable.. I,m ok, having a quiet day, its nice now after the frost, suns shining, blue sky not a cloud to be seen, hope to get washing dry..

alphafifteen (0) 12:08 pm, 28 May

478. vicks
on the soles of your feet is supposed to help. Just bumping, the sun has managed to come out briefly, washing is almost dry.

pet61 (0) 3:18 pm, 28 May

479. bumping
up, was on page 3...

alphafifteen (0) 6:51 pm, 28 May

480. few ozzie threads lurking about
great to see so many doing it,the land of opertunity,

fluffyminx (42 ) 7:08 pm, 28 May

481. hi guys
alpha,either your going to bed and leaving your net on,or....no,you arent ignoreing me,are ya???lol.. weena,not a headcold.poor darlin..was gona see if we were doing the 'coffee thing tomorrow"? txt me,as ashlee and i are heading into town,groceries.yuck..lol was hot as heck here today,and even hotter in Leonora,ashlee enjoyed the trip up,was "gobsmacked" at the amount of "livestock" laying on the side of the road,the wing span of the eagles etc..had a little snigger to herself when she saw one of the "gentlemen" i deal with up there..but was uselss company coming home,her eyes shut..we wer`nt home 5mins,and she was in bed for the afternoon,good job my eyes didnt shut..lol...or those eagels might of been nibbling on us instead..Smile fluffy,i just read that other thread..lots of people on there,that never been on here aye

millyone21 (0 ) 11:34 pm, 28 May

482. Milly,
I think I might just hide out at home tomorrow, lol! the other day I slept all day, thank god the kids were at school,lol!!!! Plus I have to go and watch Lissy at swimming tomorrow morning. 3 days until I turn 33, ahhhhhhh!!!! LOL!!! Can't even hide on that day as I am on netball duty. Alpha I hope you aren't ignoring milly, no I am sure you have just left your internet on. Glad Ashlee had a good trip with you this morning Milly. Any way, have a good night all and see you in the morning,lol!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:34 am, 29 May

483. hi again
hmmmm its 11.49p.m and i just wokr up...hope im going to get some more sleep..thats cool weena,ill catch up again,when you are feeling better..sleeping wont hurt you aye..your birthday aye??? may 31st?? if so thats kens dad`s birthday..this time next year he will turn 80..big year next year,alpha has her "xth" birthday,ken will be 50,and his dad 80..

millyone21 (0 ) 3:53 am, 29 May

484. morning milly & all
I not ignoring you??, have you been txting me?, we have white grass again but its going to be a super day, blue sky & sunshine,,,

alphafifteen (0) 8:15 am, 29 May

485. lol good job alpha
hehehe...

millyone21 (0 ) 9:20 am, 29 May

486. Yip
31st May is my b'day!!! Maybe wwe should catch up for coffee next Tuesday if you are free. Hi Alpha, um we don't have white grass,lol!!! But its cold. Milly did you manage to get back to sleep last night?

weena29 (196 ) 11:23 am, 29 May

487. doing well
today I found you on page one. Sun is shining on and off, but the breeze is cool, is suposed tobe a good weekend on the coast but no good on the water. That means Jamie won't be going out the reef fishing, no trout for mum.

pet61 (0) 11:29 am, 29 May

488. weena
nest week i got to work tuesday,wednesday and friday,cause of the holiday,on monday.. but txt/phone me on tuesday,i should be home by 1p.m..yeah,no white grass in Kagoorlie aye..was hot yesterday,or was that just me!!!!Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 12:27 pm, 29 May

489. hi milly
and the others. Getting through the chores slowly. Going to make some banana muffins, as we have too many bananas attracting fruit flies.

pet61 (0) 1:54 pm, 29 May

490. hi all
yum, sounds nice pet,, days going ok here, been quite busy, picked up all the wisteria leaves with the outside vacuum thingie, there will be another lot there in the morning, will be happy when they finished dropping, teas organised, have windows & doors open cause its nice & sunny & no cold wind..goin to town tomorrow, hubby has to have xrays on his hip!!!

alphafifteen (0) 2:26 pm, 29 May

491. hi everyone
what are you all up too today???

millyone21 (0 ) 6:39 pm, 29 May

492. hiya milly
ive had a busy day working, my bosses are away in rarotonga so im in charge at the cafe its full on but good and deff making the time go fast. we are off to napier this weekend to say goodbye to my grandma who lives up there so its all starting to feel real for me now. hows your day been?

joehannaa (264 ) 7:03 pm, 29 May

493. Milly
i just cracked up laughing as you were txting me. I wouldn't want your niece to work there, its just not worth the stress and the pay isn't that great.

weena29 (196 ) 7:49 pm, 29 May

494. lol
ok weena...guess that place aint the job for my neice then..lol

millyone21 (0 ) 4:33 am, 30 May

495. Milly
I suppose she could try, I mean it would start out alright and it is a start, payrate is $15/hour. have to do the groceries today and not much else to do today. In fact its abit overcast today.

weena29 (196 ) 11:17 am, 30 May

496. hows the cold weena
hope your feeling better, had a bit of a frost this morning, nice day now..

alphafifteen (0) 11:51 am, 30 May

497. I know this has probably been asked many times
but... can anyone tell me what the costs would be like to take 4 small dogs and 3 cats over to Mackay? Has anyone else had some experience with geting their much loved furbabies over there? Hey.. thanks guys :-)

pascal7 (295 ) 12:08 pm, 30 May

498. Hi alpha
I am feeling much better, I can actually breathe through my nose now,lol!!! Pascal, I think your pets would go on weight, but I have heard its anything from $500-$2000 per pet. Might pay to ask the thread in Parenting as most of those people have moved to the east coast and have moved there pets as well. Plus with that many pets it will be hard for you to find a rental property.

weena29 (196 ) 12:13 pm, 30 May

499. My daughter and 2 wee grandaughters
are living in Mackay and I've been missing them terribly so we've been talking about mum moving over ther to be together again. It's just my furbabies... whi I definately won't leave behind... that are causing me the most concern. I realise it's gong to be expensive... I just would love to hear some idea from someone else who has moved their furbabies over to Aus.

pascal7 (295 ) 12:15 pm, 30 May

500. Hi weena :-)
Hey, thanks for your help. That's a huge amount of $. I'm going to get a quote from Kritta Krates and see how we go. Yeah.. I don't think we'd be able to find a rental house with that amount of animals so we're looking at buying a house together with 2 living areas maybe upstairs downstairs. I've seen a few advertised like that. It would be the only way.. and we'd all have our own space too which I thnk is important.

pascal7 (295 ) 12:19 pm, 30 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:49 am

wow its friday
already, nice day here, bit hot in the sun. I am at work so can only look out the window. Should be a good weekend, hope so my friend is getting married at Mission Beach. Have a good day everyone.

pet61 (0) 3:52 pm, 30 May

502. I'm on the front page of the Kalgoorlie Miner
today! and I'll be on WIN news at 6.30 tonight! I might need to get myself a celebrity agent, lmao.

kelly8 (149 ) 3:58 pm, 30 May

503. lol what you on the front page for?
Smile

adelles (80 ) 4:00 pm, 30 May

504. celebrities
hey Kelly, what you been up to? Hope its all good. Nothing to do with the afore mentioned party that you attended I hope!!!

pet61 (0) 4:04 pm, 30 May

505. Hey gang WE ARE BACK
Sorry to have vanished the way we did but our steam driven puter up and Shite itself.At the moment we are on dial up so as long as it takes is going to be the way of things. Have a Court date for the Prelim hearing just setting timetables and kids lawyer etc on the 11th June so things are slowly getting there. I will have to read the pages Ive missed later and catch up on the news. Good to be back on line (Hi Milly long time no talk to)Catch you lot later. steve & Angie.

farcough81 (10 ) 4:28 pm, 30 May

506. Hi...
Steve and Angie, glad to see you guys are back in business. I saw you on the front page kelly. Pascal, that sounds like the go, also try I think it is Venture Pets???

weena29 (196 ) 4:38 pm, 30 May

507. ooooo kelly
can i have ur autograph:) ashlee and i were walking up street the other day,one of the jurno`s approached us,to take our photos and ask how we felt about smoking in the car with kids in it...pfffft i laughed,and said im a smoker...and didnt smoke in the car when kids were little..(because i didnt smoke back then)lol..we took off across the street giggling our heads off...hehehe

millyone21 (0 ) 5:12 pm, 30 May

508. farcough/angie ur back
and about time too..lol.. man ive had a good day today,heaps of bread of the little township of Leonora,they got something on up there this weekend..i wont be rushing up there to it..im so going to miss ashlee,she has vacumed the whole house,dusted,dont all the dishes etc..then i brought truck home,and she cleaned the cab out for me...dam im gona have to do it soon..

millyone21 (0 ) 5:14 pm, 30 May

509. lol pet no nothing to do with the 'love toy' party
I'm collecting unwanted bras to send to Fiji and the paper done an article on it which led to the TV reporter ringing me for an interview.

kelly8 (149 ) 6:08 pm, 30 May

510. Its alright
Milly I have 2 daughters that you can borrow if you get lonely,lol!!! Anytime just let me know. Hubby will be happy with me, I brought some cornflakes in the groceries so I will be able to make him some afghans on sunday,lol!!!

weena29 (196 ) 7:57 pm, 30 May

511. weena
I,d be happy with you to if you made me some afghans, mmm my favourites, then shortbread, yummy, I find afghans in cake tin at work occasionally, the diet goes out the window that night,lol

alphafifteen (0) 8:20 pm, 30 May

512. nah afghans arent as good as date scones
mmmmmm love them...how are you alpha?? our last of our furniture arrived from shop...had to ring them,to come back,they left me a lovely dresser,but paid for 2 bedside cabinets..lol..coming in the morning to sort out..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:17 pm, 30 May

513. Milly
you shouldn't have said anything about the dresser, but asked where your bedsides cabinets were,lol!!! Alpha my hubby loves shortbread as well and best thing of all he can make it as well. With him it goes afghans, shortbread, macaroons, toffee pops and mallowpuffs. Which reminds me I need to send a list of things for my mother to bring over when she comes. Hey Milly did you know that you can buy made in NZ Watties tomato sauce in IGA its $3.99 a can.

weena29 (196 ) 9:45 pm, 30 May

514. lol weena
ashlee is our big tomatoe sauce lover,so when she goes...my groceries are going to be way cheaper..lololol...im online looking at accomadation for when we go to Perth,oh lordy...the choices..to many for me...

millyone21 (0 ) 9:58 pm, 30 May

515. Milly
hubby wants me to start buying watties tom sauce again, but in NZ we would go through at least 2 cans a week and if we had it here we would be going through it like nothing. Did you find a good place to stay in Perth.

weena29 (196 ) 12:56 am, 31 May

516. weena Hannans foodmart has
Macaroons, Krispies, Mallowpuffs, Toffee Pops and Squiggles biscuits. There's a kiwi stand in front of the check outs.

kelly8 (149 ) 1:55 am, 31 May

517. goodmorning
usual story cause I go back to work tonight & need a sleep in I wake early, hope I,ll get a nana nap lata,, I,m a bit peeed off tho, gave my computer a cleanup last night, was so good I lost everything,, can,t get on msn milly, had to start all over again with everything, lost all my photo,s, oh blimmin heck....

alphafifteen (0) 6:50 am, 31 May

518. milly
got on msn now, whew, thought it was back to the old fashioned way of saying hi, the telephone lol..now just have to sort the e-mail,s out, don,t think I,ll get that sorted by myself so no-one e-mail me, lost all my address,s as well, god, damn & buggar,,,

alphafifteen (0) 7:39 am, 31 May

519. Alfa
I know the feeling about losing photos.When our puter died last week,it was the start up mode,and the mother board is stuffed big time. We spoke to a local puter nerd and he thinks that he may be able to retrieve them because the drive and photos are on seperate boards so we shall see. We have ALL the photos of the kids on there from when we first got them,so will be right grumpy if we lose them. (we lost most of our twos photos when our house burnt down and its just something you cant replace.) Have a good snozze gal. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 7:39 am, 31 May

520. oh its annoying farcough
I have 2 comp nerd stepsons but they only come here when they want something, so will see what I can do???

alphafifteen (0) 7:45 am, 31 May

521. Thats sad you lost ya house steve.
well not long now and we fly to goldcoast.Hubby asked me do you want to move to kal or goldcoast when we move.I said i will make my mind up after we been to the goldcoast.Woukld anyone like to do me a dvd of kal of the shops and streets and highlights so i can really have a look to make up my mind.im so undecided on which place,and i get all my info of kelly,weena,milly.I will pay for all shipping and cd etc.I want to go where i can earn good$ thinking of going back chefing,maybe even cooking in a resthome,told chefing is about 20$odd a hr.The thought of kal being so far from nz where as GC is closer and family can come as its the place they all go?Hate decisions.

fluffyminx (42 ) 8:08 am, 31 May

522. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEENA
Just a birthday thought to you from us freezing cold Kiwis. Have a good day gal. Angie and Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 8:30 am, 31 May

523. Fluffy
I will ask Chucky when she rings to get a dvd of Kal. Have you had a look at Kals web site? It gives you a fair view of what to expect. www.kalgoorlie.com should do it for you. Keep checking off the days. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 8:39 am, 31 May

524. fanx steve,lol
i will check the site out.im not worried about what hubby can earna s he has good skills for anything.I want to earn big$ lol.Had a ball last night went to a work pissup,all free drinks n nibblz.was just nice havent been out for ages.hows the possum hunting going?i got heaps of housework to do today infact 4 loads of washing! o yaye.i dont mind i will put anika moa on and sing away.

fluffyminx (42 ) 8:47 am, 31 May

525. good morning
5a.m...and hubby just gone off to work..yes weena,found accomadation in Perth,Great Eastern Motor Lodge..Need bed for 2 nights,so all good..Will get taxi`s into city,and airport..ken wanted me to buy one of those "nav man"..i said taxi be cheaper..hehe

millyone21 (0 ) 9:02 am, 31 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 am

fluffy
alpha did a video of Kalgoorlie when they lived there,showed it to us just before we came over,its great,as not alot has changed..(maybe a few new shops) so it is a great idea..i love how now,i dont get lost or even feel lost..its funny as for the first few weeks,i was so confused where things were,and now i just go there..lol..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:05 am, 31 May

527. farcough
hows things with you guys...??? weena,are you having a birthday today??? did i no that??? lol,gee my memeory is worse,might have to visit the health shop..HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEENA..have a great day..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:08 am, 31 May

528. weena
Kal furniture coming this morning,to leave me another beside cabinet,and take the dresser..lol,she thanked me for being honest..hehehe..we will be going back there in a few months for some more bedroom furniture for 2nd spare room..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:10 am, 31 May

529. hey milly those navman things are awsome
i got one here but wanted austrlaian map too.worked out dear to pay 199 for unlock code and a map.so got an aus S80 on ebay for 370 so thought thatw as quite good and we willa lso load our nz map of that from our nz one,so we got one each since hubbys claimed mine!i not even used it yet.waaaa...lol anyway they are cheap there and are great machines.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:11 am, 31 May

530. HAPPYBIRTHDAY WEENA
HOPE ITS A DOOZY FOR YOU AND YA GET TO PUT YA FEET UP.something us mums dontg e ton our birthday,lol,anyway enjoy.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:12 am, 31 May

531. Happy Birthday Weena
hope you have a great day,,,,,,,,my friend who I had,nt seen for over 36yrs arrived at my door a few weeks ago by using the navman, we have only had contact at Xmas so was absolutely awesome to see her after so long, she lives in Hamilton...

alphafifteen (0) 9:22 am, 31 May

532. Fluffy
Possums are few and far between at the moment,Found out this morning that the area I have been (trying)working for the last week had been poisoned by some loverly person who didnt get rid of the poison residue when they moved on.So it is now full of possums that are Bait shy and wont go near traps. Never mind I rung my buyer on thursday and he will be picking up 11 kilo next week. That takes care of the kids airfares so its all good. Had to laugh at your 4 loads of washing!! Hell, we get that darn near every day with these 3 rugrats, Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 9:27 am, 31 May

533. stuff that steve,
i normally do one everyday but since i ahd a work do and didnt want it out over night id idnt do it so also have extra being the weekend.o yaye.well my last game of scrabble then i better get of this thing and do house work.im still not dressed!so unlike me.might take hubby some savoury scones today hes racing model boats with the lads all weekend. catch ya later.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:31 am, 31 May

534. oooh fluffy
my girls dad used to do that,when the girls were little,**hmm wounder if he still got them** yes,the nav man`s are on sale at "super cheap auto" a.t.m,for $277....

millyone21 (0 ) 9:59 am, 31 May

535. just been onto my bebo page
stacey (my nearly 18year old,still in Ashburton) is having money problems...dum de do..."mummmmmmm" gee i new we come over here for a reason...to make money to send home to n.z.NOT...grrrrr...i guess ill have to send some $$$$ over,her battery died in her car,no car-no work....

millyone21 (0 ) 10:01 am, 31 May

536. gee did i scare everyone off
with my last message??? where is everyone..ive been cleaning..must be cause i had the best sleep in months last night,so the house is looking pretty darn good now..lol

millyone21 (0 ) 1:15 pm, 31 May

537. what a gorgeous day.
cooking savoury scones now havinga game of scrabble.done all the washing just hung last load out.yaye.milly what series is in autocheap.we got them here on special but is S30 model.

fluffyminx (42 ) 1:17 pm, 31 May

538. Morning all
thanks for the Birthday wishes!!! Its greatly appreciated. Yeah I saw that advertised the other night milly, those tomtom's for $275 at supercheap and they come with 2008 maps. Think we will get one soon. Fluffy you would have been better off buying a new one when you got here. I helped a friend buy a laptop yesterday from harvey normans. Wow what a good lappy he got for $648 plus cash back of $150 so its only costing him $498, and its an awesome one as well.

weena29 (196 ) 1:19 pm, 31 May

539. fluffy
it is a navman s30, 3.5inch screen,voice guidance,2 year warranty,for $277.00.....oh and it is a touch screen..u no guys,i have no idea what im talking about,just copying from junk mail..hehehe

millyone21 (0 ) 1:23 pm, 31 May

540. weena
how the heck are ya..what are you all up to today?? ashlee and i might head into town,once kal furniture been,and sorted out their muck up..lol

millyone21 (0 ) 1:24 pm, 31 May

541. gee weena
the laptop cheap aye,was going to get one of those for a certain kid that is moving back to n.z,but i can use the money on other things now..lol..

millyone21 (0 ) 1:25 pm, 31 May

542. mite go and surprise kenny
and buy him one of these navman thingess..just another gadget to me,but he would love one..handy; i spose for when we do our big cruise to sydney next year..woo hoo..

millyone21 (0 ) 1:30 pm, 31 May

543. Weena
Harveys have a sale on Laptops here at the moment.Cheapest one around $800 plus $100 back and they were nasty.Angie and I talked about getting one and bringing it over but I did a deal on this puter $300 all up(2yrs old) and we will ship it for less than $50 so thats the way we are going.

farcough81 (10 ) 1:40 pm, 31 May

544. LOL
Milly you could get one as a going away pressie for her!!!! Steve, yeah I couldn't believe it what a bargain, thought about getting one for the girls, but nah then there would be too much fighting. We paid $1800-00 for ours through the bro inlaw before we left and this one that our friend got has everything and does everything that our one does!!! And they were trying to get him to flexi-rent it after he said he was going to pay cash for it,lol!!!! Milly we are going to go into town after, just for a walk around and show Ash some jeans I found for her. But first I have to have a shower and get ready,lol!!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 1:58 pm, 31 May

545. hi everyone
hope your all having a good day, now I know your all going to think I,m nuts even senile, when I was here earier I told you I,d lost everything off my computer, & I had,, well we went into town & thats another story, did some of what we had to there, after I cleaned up kitchen etc I came on here to see if I could get into Outlook Express, the power had been off while we were away?, so my computer had shut right down, would you beleive when it came back on I had everything back again?? now is that weird or what..

alphafifteen (0) 2:32 pm, 31 May

546. ok i did put up a thread but didnt ...
get much of a response.looking at living/working in WA but partner will be back in NZ.will i have to pay any tax to nz ird? do any of you guys have property still in nz? thanx

rich1969 (14 ) 2:38 pm, 31 May

547. I,ll be no help but will answer you
hubby & I have lived in OZ, met lots of people & have never heard of that happening, but there are others on here that will know more than me,,,hope you get the replies that your after..

alphafifteen (0) 2:43 pm, 31 May

548. thanx alpha fifteen,
i was working with a guy in WA about 18 months ago.his with and family was back in NZ and he had to pay a bit of tax in NZ aswell. just wanting to know if anyone else does

rich1969 (14 ) 2:57 pm, 31 May

549. hello
how are you all going on this lovely Saturday. Good to see you back farcough and that the wheels are in motion re the court stuff. Been busy again this am, tourist season is starting to pick up now. And if I were you Milly, I wouldn't let ashlee go, I think I would have to tie her up or something, what a great help, most unusual for a teenager. Have fun everyone, have a birthday party later.

pet61 (0) 2:57 pm, 31 May

550. 'his with' was spose to be 'his wife..lol

rich1969 (14 ) 2:58 pm, 31 May
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:51 am

Rich
it depends I think if you are a resident in Oz for tax purposes or something like that. It might pay to ring IRD and find out.

weena29 (196 ) 3:02 pm, 31 May

552. Happy Birthday
Weena I hope you are having a good day.

pet61 (0) 3:03 pm, 31 May

553. yeah something like that i think
ringing the IRD will be a last resort..lol

rich1969 (14 ) 3:04 pm, 31 May

554. Alpha
glad you didn't lose everything on your computer!!!! Rich I would ring them as it pays to get it right otherwise you could end up paying big bikkies!!! Right we are going to town, catch ya's later....

weena29 (196 ) 3:07 pm, 31 May

555. milly yes thats why its cheaper as its a S30
but you cans till upgrade the maps just doesnt have other fancy buttons others have.thats a thought what if u got ya daughter a job and she stayed might work out then all ya gotta work on is getting ya other daughter over.then all happy joy joy,lol...got allw ashing dry,what a beaut day.

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:05 pm, 31 May

556. fluffy
no,my other daughter has told me,today...that she wants us to go home,to live..she wants it all to go back to being normal...poor darlin,must be really missing us..ashlee will be leaving 2 weeks tonight..Sad..and she is so excited about going home..

millyone21 (0 ) 9:06 pm, 31 May

557. awe i feel for her tho too
nothing like mum esp so young ay,but i can see your point too,ozz has better money etc.gee i got wicked gout,only had 2 rums,-shall i drink more to kill the pain?lol.

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:11 pm, 31 May

558. have another one..
ill have mine once ken is home,we always sit out on deck,and have a few before tea..lol am sure itll help with the pain..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 9:24 pm, 31 May

559. lol....
i gotta stay awake christina is babysitting round the road till 11 i feel like sleepin,lol.might get up do dishes,put youngest to bed,maybe fold that damn washing beside me! or come back here,lol. or better still annoy hubby!

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:32 pm, 31 May

560. annoy hubby
thats always fun....hehehe

millyone21 (0 ) 9:35 pm, 31 May

561. washing can wait
(thou ive been a good girl,and folded ours)

millyone21 (0 ) 9:38 pm, 31 May

562. mines still
on the line ,, lol

alphafifteen (0) 9:39 pm, 31 May

563. hes been teasing me every now n then
i got up asked him to make use of the table and he wasnt keen so hes now reversing the favour-sod! i dont mind gettn a flash now n then,lol,sprites my sat night up!

fluffyminx (42 ) 9:39 pm, 31 May

564. well,thats tea done
dishes are cleaned up,now gota make ken his lunch,and im done,he is in bed already,had "one of those days",so taken himself off to bed..said hopefully tomorrow will be better..lol..so what am i going to do for the evening,the kiwis will be all tucked up for the night...so where are the kiwi`s living in aussie???

millyone21 (0 ) 12:41 am, 1 Jun

565. guess
im not Tired,im still here mucking about..

millyone21 (0 ) 3:25 am, 1 Jun

566. Hi Milly
just incase you are still lurking in here. How is the weather tonight?

farcough81 (10 ) 4:10 am, 1 Jun

567. Hi Steve,
its beeen quite hot and muggy at night lately, and then it gets cold just before dawn. Hey milly we should have gone out for a night on the town!!!! And I left the washing out on the line last night too, must of had 1 too many beers last night,lol!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:04 pm, 1 Jun

568. howdy peoples
gee its nice to be a weekend uh.im just blobbing out on here today taking some me time.read the boards play scrabble-might-might do some baking.

fluffyminx (42 ) 12:55 pm, 1 Jun

569. hi everyone
well,that was a silly night,got about 2hrs sleep...so was up,showered and dressed,and been round the garage sales..hehe..was fun..got a couple of bargins..

millyone21 (0 ) 1:14 pm, 1 Jun

570. weena/farcough
wasnt to bad outside in the night,was out on the deck,having a coffee and smoke,wasnt to bad..

millyone21 (0 ) 1:16 pm, 1 Jun

571. LOL
Milly, I had a good sleep, I didn't even hear hubby's alarm go off or him get up!!!! Only had the little here last night the older one is at a sleepover. Oh and Yay the Crusaders for winning the Super 14!!!!!!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 1:28 pm, 1 Jun

572. hi weena
i eventually fell asleep,as i didnt see or hear ken go to work either..hate that,it along time till he walks in the door again..guess its good that the crusaders won..lol.im not a rugby nut,and ken from Invercargill..a true blue HIGHLANDER BOY..lol:) my family that live here,all got together to watch it,i was invited,but id only sit and chat(and anoy) them all..hehe

millyone21 (0 ) 2:15 pm, 1 Jun

573. how is your sunday going
everyone. My man is out mowing, I'm in here playing. Not a bad day, clouds hanging about again.

pet61 (0) 2:58 pm, 1 Jun

574. hi pet61
ashlee and i haveing a lazy day,watching movies..just watched Queen laytoa(sp)ashlee isnt even dressed yet..hehehe

millyone21 (0 ) 4:33 pm, 1 Jun

575. hi all
I,ve had a lazy day as well, slept all day, was good.. Seems we,re in for rain tomorrow, won,t affect me to much, I,ll be sleeping again,,,& Yeah good on the Crusaders....

alphafifteen (0) 6:30 pm, 1 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 am

bump
up to page 1...

millyone21 (0 ) 5:59 am, 2 Jun

577. Crusaders & Worriors both with wins
no wounder i still have a saw throught or was it too many stynees lol

samthepalmyman (2 ) 7:48 am, 2 Jun

578. I would imagine sam
its from all the yelling!!!!!! rain here this morning, better not rain all day, hubby has a garden to finish, have a good day everyone while I sleep...

alphafifteen (0) 8:04 am, 2 Jun

579. Morning all
Its cold as here this morning but Angie has just called me in for morning tea and lovely hot date scones are a going. Anyone care to join us? Im busy making some new high chairs for the rugrats and chilled to the bone! So if your coming you better be quick. Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 11:42 am, 2 Jun

580. farcough
im soooooooooo jealous.....my mouth is watering..even thou ive got toothache...mmmmm date scones...

millyone21 (0 ) 11:53 am, 2 Jun

581. farcough
you havent them all have you?/ you did me one...right????

millyone21 (0 ) 11:58 am, 2 Jun

582. bumping up
was on page 3,,,

alphafifteen (0) 5:25 pm, 2 Jun

583. Oh Milly!!
They were warm and steamy,soft and dripping butter everywhere. Soft in the middle with just a wee bit of crunch on the outside crust. trouble was after about 4 or 5 I felt a little like I had had to many, so went and had a nanna nap to sleep it off. I do hope you had a good day!! (wouldnt have done your toothache any good, with the little bits of seeds and all, so dont feel to bad) HAHAHA!sorry couldnt resist) . (I PROMISE to cook you some when we get there gal, Hand on my heart and no fingers crossed either) Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:49 pm, 2 Jun

584. ive been waiting all day for your answer
lolol.....i love them,toothache or not...i so missssssssss scones...oh and last night we had pumpkin...tastless yucky pumkin,and swede was boreing as...sometimes i miss n.z food..for eg...steak and cheese pies..i havent seen any seen we been here..which guys is...10 WEEKS TODAY...when ashlee goes home,she would of been here 3months..

millyone21 (0 ) 5:54 pm, 2 Jun

585. think ill go and stand in a cormer and cry
i really miss kiwi food,and could be feeling slightly homesick last couple of days...think ashlee yapping 24/7 about n.z..dam it..

millyone21 (0 ) 5:56 pm, 2 Jun

586. Nevermind Milly,
I still love you,lol!!!! Anytime you want a dose of kids come and get mind. Kelly was right, go to Hannan's IGA and they have a stand full of NZ Bikkies, mallowpuffs, squiggles, superwines, etc and decent bluebird salt and vinegar chips. My lovely husband and kids brought me a $200 pair of sunnies for my birthday, which I absolutely adore, and my mother sent me a polar fleece jersey, and waiting on the inlaws pressie which should be here this week.

weena29 (196 ) 6:14 pm, 2 Jun

587. milly,just a thought.
if they dont make steak and cheese pies how about you starta new job making pies?? or weena since she worked in a cafe before.seriously you could be famous for the good ole kiwi pie in ozz,lol.

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:20 pm, 2 Jun

588. oooooooh just
thinking about steak and cheese pies,makes my mouth water,as saw as it is...im starting to think i dont have toothache..i have 2 metal plates in my chin(always thought it was 1,but after reading my notes from the dr,i find out,ive got 2) its my left side of my jar thats sore..acheing like crazy..when i was in the garden before,and bent down,oh my god it ached..had to pack up...10 panadols i took yesterday...and i hate takeing pills,but just had too

millyone21 (0 ) 8:04 pm, 2 Jun

589. weena
when i meet your kiddie winkles,i might just do that,steal them..lol..went to my neices before,her 2 girls are so cute,,it was time for the younger one to go to bed,the older one(3years) was asked,are you going to have a nap??,she said "no mummy,im going to hang out with you"...so cuteeee

millyone21 (0 ) 8:06 pm, 2 Jun

590. Hey Milly
I am pretty sure both bakeries down in Boulder have steak and cheese pies and probably Brumbiesin the middle of Hannan Street as well, might be worth checking out.

weena29 (196 ) 8:16 pm, 2 Jun

591. heya Smile
happy birthday for the other day weena hope you had a fantastic day. hope everyone is well glad your back mr and mrs farcough.i enjoyed my long weekend in napier was nice weather which was great. only 17 more days till we fly out Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile getting very excited now only 9 more days at work!!

joehannaa (264 ) 8:52 pm, 2 Jun

592. Hi Wendy,
glad you had a good weekend, its been quiet warm here lately, a bit humid, but its nice. How is John getting on?

weena29 (196 ) 9:06 pm, 2 Jun

593. hi weena
yeah ive heard its been quite warm there lately im so looking forward to it! johns gettin on ok he went to visit my brother in perth for the weekend and has an induction tomorrow and a days work wednesday that he has picked up through a temping agency. he also had an interview last week which he has a medical for on thursday and an interview friday so hes gona be busy this week which is good. hows things on your job front going? i see dome is advertising on seek i thought about applying but dont want to start work till after the next lot of school holidays.

joehannaa (264 ) 9:27 pm, 2 Jun

594. just bummping
good night sweet dreams . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 11:59 pm, 2 Jun

595. dat scones
enough talk of them, Maybe I should just get some dates. Cheer up milly, stay happy and positve, the yearning for NZ does go away with time. STunning in NQ, no clouds got to 25 yesterday. Going to Innisfail today to get my new aids checked and the old ones back, thank goodness. Cheers all.

pet61 (0) 10:27 am, 3 Jun

596. Well
Signed the contract to get our stuff, personal & tools no furniture, moved over, booked our tickets. Sold heap more stuff courtesy TM. So really just have to rent place out and do all the nasty boring stuff re acoounts etc. 8/8/8 is the D Day!!! Will come very quickly despite being oiver 8 weeks away now!!!

dobbsygal (1070 ) 11:07 am, 3 Jun

597. Aussie out of reach
After gathering much information about possiable move over the ditch ,I have come to the conclusion the it is for the rich only, How many people on low incomes in NZ can afford some where between 5 and 25k just to get there find a job/place to stay and survive till first pay ?????

gummy8 (0) 11:27 am, 3 Jun

598. Gummy
we aren't rich and sold everything possible to get our $20k Oz in the bank, brought a car, found a house and managed to survive the month until hubby got paid. And if you want it enough you will do it.

weena29 (196 ) 11:42 am, 3 Jun

599. Gummy
we will be going over with much less than weena .I know we will be living on the smell of an oily rag but hay we got 3 grands we have to raise and we will do it better there than here so we are going just waiting on court . Angie. I will do anything as far as work gos same as hubby .

farcough81 (10 ) 11:49 am, 3 Jun

600. Hi weena
hows things going its good to be back on line again.Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 11:50 am, 3 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grandsangel Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:58 am

601. just have to add my 2 bobs woth......
after reading gummy8's post, we are moving to Perth on the 1st July, just hubby and I, we are NOT rich, we will be running on the smell of an oily rag also, we have no job or a house sorted, we are just going to wing it-brave huh! We are both really hard workers and dont mind what we do. And yes I am as nervous as hell....but its gunna be great fun! Good luck to all of you that are on your way or thinking about it! Smile

karina53 (773 ) 12:10 pm, 3 Jun

602. A wing and prayer
After reading what people have posted its time to get of the puter and put a into g and go over to A on a wing and a prayer (excuse the pun).Driving work easy to find ?.25 plus years with otr driving exp

gummy8 (0) 12:49 pm, 3 Jun

603. We came
over in Dec. No money in the bank in fact we got a loan to move. Bought a container of our stuff. Dont know anybody. Found a house to rent on the internet so we had some where to go as soon as we landed. Bought airbeds, clothes, towels, bedding, and plastic plates and a few pots with us and yes we were loaded up on the plane but didnt even get charged extra baggage cos we checked in early, and bought deckchairs on the first day and that was it until our container arrived 6 weeks later. Just like camping really only in a house. Husband found work 2 weeks later and that was right before Xmas. Loveing it. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

styleie (272 ) 1:25 pm, 3 Jun

604. Gummy
i think you will find of those coming to live in WA, we are all middle income earners that the government did nothing for!!!! And Oz on the other hand really is the land of opportunity. We had a really good paying job in NZ but just didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Here we are renting and saving at the same time, and quiet abit each month as well. And for the likes of Steve and Angie they will be supporting there 3 grand kids and will still be better off.

weena29 (196 ) 2:06 pm, 3 Jun

605. hi there, hey anyone in perth who moved from
nz, if you had never had a morgage in nz how easy did you find it to get one there, if working in the mines as your source of income how long would you have to wait to get a morgage, and what sort of price range would you be looking at?

lamsamtheman (1) 2:14 pm, 3 Jun

606. Looks like
It may be 3 Adults and 3 kids coming over. We had a call from our Son (rugrats dad)this afternoon.He is asking if he can move back here and come to Aus when we move. There are a few issues to work through but it would be great for all if it happens. Also means I will be able to come earlier and get things set up before Angie and the rest arrive. Hope you lot had a pleasant day, Steve.

farcough81 (10 ) 5:15 pm, 3 Jun

607. We can
borrow $330,000.00 and the repayments would be half of hubby's wage a month, so I said no to that and got a pre-approval for $250k. Not in a hurray to buy yet, but nice to know that if we find a house and we need abit more we can have it. All we had to show for the preapproval was 3 payslips.

weena29 (196 ) 6:00 pm, 3 Jun

608. bump...

angel_suga001 (62 ) 6:28 pm, 3 Jun

609. bump again
wow wee,this was way down,on page 3...

millyone21 (0 ) 10:29 pm, 3 Jun

610. been to a dr...
have infection in the gum,where i had a tooth pulled before we came over,also the dr thinks the dentist left the root behind..so have pills to take and have to now find a dentist..the dr was a lovely little man,from china..we had a small prob with language,he couldnt pronounce my name,asked what i did,couldnt understand the word "bread"..if i`d felt better,i would of been laughing..

millyone21 (0 ) 10:32 pm, 3 Jun

611. wow does anyone want a fraction
of this pain..man im not gona be pretty later on in the day..Sad

millyone21 (0 ) 5:48 am, 4 Jun

612. I have $60 OZ coins
who wants it on auction for $25 nz bucks? Dont know what else to do with it lol

licorice (1568 ) 6:36 am, 4 Jun

613. licorice
just come over and spend it! I'm feeling for you milly, I OD on damn panadol with infected tooth, need antibiotics. Sound like all good news for you farcough, get packin', have a good day all.

pet61 (0) 10:49 am, 4 Jun

614. Ohhh Milly,
hope when you ring around looking for a dentist you plead to get in straight away, because from my understanding they are really hard to get into here, hope you find one!!!!!

weena29 (196 ) 11:10 am, 4 Jun

615. weena
yeah,my sis in law said the same..guess what i brought yesterday?? bonjela..hehe...dr gave me a repeat of antibiotics,incase i have trouble getting into a dentist..

millyone21 (0 ) 11:35 am, 4 Jun

616. Yeah,
it might take, 2-3 weeks to get you in somewhere. But take care!!!

weena29 (196 ) 12:00 pm, 4 Jun

617. hi again
washing on the line,have had my shower,feeling pretty good(thank god for meds)now to ring round for a dentist..sounds like im gona need sum luck!!!! fingers crossed..

millyone21 (0 ) 2:05 pm, 4 Jun

618. farcough
just reading thru the poastings,i must of missed your one on your son coming with you..that be great if you can come sooner,and get things sorted before angie and grandkiddies/dad come over..more hubbies seem to come alone to do that..so yahh thats great news..

millyone21 (0 ) 2:13 pm, 4 Jun

619. weena
do you think you and hubby will buy a home in Kalgoorlie?? There are sooooo many for sale in the weekends paper aye..see a few with reductions too..that one a few streets from us,with the maori name,was on(and still on) and dropped in price,needs sum work thou.we looked at it,the same day we looked at this.i could see potental,but no one else could:)

millyone21 (0 ) 2:15 pm, 4 Jun

620. I don't know
milly, one week he does and the next he doesn't, so who knows. But at the mo while we are renting and saving heaps I think we will just keep renting for a while, you never know what might happen. Have you found a dentist yet?

weena29 (196 ) 3:19 pm, 4 Jun

621. stve thats some thing positive for you guys
awsome ya son wants to go too..im so over being here, wish it wasnt mums 60th and sis ahving 1st bub.might still move over and come back for 60th yet. see how it goes.

fluffyminx (42 ) 6:49 pm, 4 Jun

622. Milly Goldfields Pastries in Boulder have
pretty good pies, they do a yummo Garlic prawn one which I treat myself to every now and again. Hannans Foodmart also have nice pies, they do a good Bacon & Egg.

kelly8 (149 ) 8:37 pm, 4 Jun

623. lol kelly
i dont eat garlic....pooo stinkies the next day..Smile i really love steak and cheese..at the moment i dont want one thou,,think it time for my med`s...ooochies..my dace is soooo sore..weena..rang a few..no luck,will try again tomorrow,maybe when i can talk better...they dont seem to be understanding me today..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 8:52 pm, 4 Jun

624. bumping
hi all how the day going for you all . Milly Hope you get into a Dentist really soon .Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 11:20 pm, 4 Jun

625. Me again
just letting you know that I have just moved all post over . All you newbees come on have a look we got some good information and let us know what else you are looking for and we will try and find out for you . kiwiinozmoving.heavenforum.org

farcough81 (10 ) 11:57 pm, 4 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum