grandsangel place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to oz part1

Go down

Moving to oz   part1 Empty Moving to oz part1

Post  grandsangel Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 am

Have moved this here so we don't lose all the information we already posted so Steve Kelly and I will post it under the heading where they need to go .

1. Moring to OZ part 2, 3, and now 4 weena milly here
we have lost our other thread. milly hows OZ .weena what is the weather doing today. TV 3 had an item on kal last night was good but you better watch out for more kiwis coming your way .Told shay you could be calling around to see her and baby its all cool with her give my little grandbaby a hug from me I get to get my frist hug in august .... wish we were there now with you all but wont be long till xmas as its already heading into april and the rugrats are off to preschool again yes some time to myself for a couple of hours a day .Hopefuly the paper are filed in court today . I hope she refiles fast and not take the 28 day should be in court by august . Angie

farcough81 (10 ) 9:38 am, 27 Mar
2. be there soonh
opefully by the end of the year if not sooner, toowoomba here we come
mrsbaldyman (3) 9:40 am, 27 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What the
hell happened Steve, did it get voted again!!! Its going to be another nice day around the mid 20's so very nice, just right in fact, however the nights and the mornings are coolish now as well. Where is Milly?????? Maybe we should start a thread for her titled Where Is Milly!!!! LOL!! Hope you are well Milly. Alrighty have to get ready for school and work, have a nice day everyone.
weena29 (196 ) 11:15 am, 27 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Where is Milly
Her thread has gone, has it. I found this one and thought maybe milly had started another one now she is this fine country. Stunning day in NQ again today.
pet61 (0) 1:33 pm, 27 Mar
5. im here
even wrote to you guys last night,then spent half the night looking for the thread..grrrrr..but we are here,in kal,and its hot,aye weena
millyone21 (0 ) 2:43 pm, 27 Mar
6. we arrived wednesday night..late
....spent the day yesterday,going in and out shops/banks and medicare..hehe..but all good..its all for a good cause aye..been talking to my sis (alpha) this morning,on the phone..
millyone21 (0 ) 2:46 pm, 27 Mar
7. farcough
u guys had better move heaven and earth to get here..we love it..ken and my bro phill,gone to look at super pitt,then go and see if our gear has arrived...im sposed to be filling in the forms..but hey,u guys are important too..lol
millyone21 (0 ) 2:48 pm, 27 Mar
8. Good to hear
from you Milly. Glad to hear you have arrived OK and getting organised. Hot over her in NQ as well, stunning day today, to say the least.
pet61 (0) 2:52 pm, 27 Mar
9. hi pet61
it is beauty day here too..so happy to see farcough got a new thread up and running..why the h@11 would they take it off????
millyone21 (0 ) 3:01 pm, 27 Mar
10. hi all
was all set to start a new thread but good onya farcough, was great chatting to you b4 milly, will do it again soon, & if ya see that boy of mine let me know aye..
alphafifteen (0) 3:07 pm, 27 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------12. melbell
I am just 200km up the track from you. It is the Bruce Highway but nothing more than a track really. How do you like the lovely northern part of queensland, I been UP here for 23 years. Hope you enjoyed the rainand floods as they are a very normal part of life here. I have friends in TVL so come down there occasionally also home hill. Cheers.
pet61 (0) 3:17 pm, 27 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------14. hi melbell
your very welcome on here, its just a big happy family, no fighting, just chatting its great. Our last thread vanished overnight so here we go again. My sister millie just moved to Kalgoorlie, only been there a couple of days & we,ve met some awesome people on here from there or they,re planning the move,, hope you are happy where you are..
alphafifteen (0) 3:22 pm, 27 Mar
15. Great Green Way
Explore it and search a little west, the beauty of this region is places where they film movies, scenery to die for. Don't worry about the wildlife, keep your distance, they aren't particularly keen on us humans anyway. Try Maggie as well, take your car over on the ferry, Bungalow bay is a cheaper place to stay. Enjoy. What part of Townville are you. I live in the golden gumboot town AND own a pair of my own. Town Clown.
pet61 (0) 3:27 pm, 27 Mar
16. Sorry Milly
We just got stuck in a bit of NQ. I do live here because it is beautiful.
pet61 (0) 3:31 pm, 27 Mar
17. Glad your there safe and well milly
12 more days for us then we are off to.(Perth for those who don't already know)..So next weeks is the boys last week of school in NZ..all very exciting Wink
vickip2 (525 ) 3:31 pm, 27 Mar
18. 12 days
keep the countdown gong vicky, milly finally got to Oz maybe that is zero. Cheers for now.
pet61 (0) 3:36 pm, 27 Mar
19. Hey Milly!!
Shay is on the phone, Coffee at her place (19 Blackall place)Sat or Sun (ph 90227979) YES we are trying to get there but Shay is getting married on Boxing day HERE (for gods sake)so its going to be Jan before we make it. SO GLAD you like Kal.I like it from the time I arrived and NEVER changed the whole time I was there. For a cheaper car ask Shay to take you to see Ian (Kens old boss)they are just up the road Off Clancy St. Have a great day gal and lovly to hear from you Steve.
farcough81 (10 ) 5:22 pm, 27 Mar
20. anybody in perth?
ralm (115 ) 5:24 pm, 27 Mar
21. not me
but wish I was, lol
alphafifteen (0) 5:26 pm, 27 Mar
22. good to see we got another thread
all the best milly...we opened a comonwealth bank account last night wohoo..gettign closer for us 2.
fluffyminx (41 ) 5:44 pm, 27 Mar
23. I saw the programme on Kalgoorlie last night
I soooo want to move over. Are there many jobs for femals??? 40ish or am i just dreaming????
jo-cx3 (26 ) 5:48 pm, 27 Mar
24. Hi all,
glad to see you back on here Milly, do you still want date scones!!!! Let me know a day and we can meet up for scones and tea, lol!!!! Jo-cx3, any one and I mean any one can get a job over here, if you have your HT Licence then you could drive a truck, they much prefer women drivers then the guys, they reckon the chicks look after the gear better. I just got home and have turned on the aircon as its rather warmish inside, just until the house has cooled down abit!!!! Talk later, Milly no time difference now!!!!
weena29 (196 ) 6:44 pm, 27 Mar
25. Hi everyone
wowee its warm out there..and i love it..ken has a job interview this arvo,so once we have him sorted,i`ll be feeling abit happier..talk about stepping into the unknown aye weena..lol..but its awesome..yes we need a car farcough,so might look into your sugestion..as for any femaale looking for a job,umm im 46 (dam it) and as i said before,they are advertiseing in shop windows,and in their shops too..so i dont see any reason why we shouldnt get a job..
millyone21 (0 ) 7:14 pm, 27 Mar
26. hi weena
i will take you up on your scones..lol..im feeling a wee bit snowed under with everything a.t.m..aye..this paper war.is doing my head in,so going with ken tonight,and have to ask my sis in law for help...also my bro got some plans for saturday,that includes us..as he still on holiday,and keen to show us around..but we will catch up,dont worry about that,i feel terrible..would just like a day at home to relax,and catch up on some sleep..lol..4 hours shouldnt make much difference but it knocking me around,with sleep and meal time..hehe..next week will be easier for me as my bro will of gone back to work..that ok with you..
millyone21 (0 ) 7:19 pm, 27 Mar
27. Milly
don't you love the fact that its blue skies, and no clouds. We get that 99% of the year and even on days when its abit miserable the washing still gets dry!!!! Have you figured out how to use the aircon yet????
weena29 (196 ) 7:21 pm, 27 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------28. well anyway lol
I not jealous of your weather, we had 28dgs today, nothin wrong with that aye, lol
alphafifteen (0) 8:51 pm, 27 Mar
29. Yeah,
thats fine milly not a prob, just let me know when. I know how you feel about all the paper work its a bloody nightmare isn't it. Nevermind alpha we still love you,lol!!!! You were warmer than us its only 25 degrees here today.
weena29 (196 ) 9:32 pm, 27 Mar
30. morning all
better bump this up, joehanna has,nt been here yet, hope she,s doin ok. We are going to have a temp of 27dgs today, nice..
alphafifteen (0) 6:31 am, 28 Mar
31. morning lil sis
have a pretty good idea where you,ll be going on Saturday, to Broad Arrow pub, lol, can,t go to Kal & not take a trip out there..
alphafifteen (0) 6:35 am, 28 Mar
32. good morning
yahoooo.one of the cats has come home..(thank good ness) i been outside,and she appeared.so she all fed and watered,and good now.. yep,alpha your correct..lol...
millyone21 (0 ) 9:01 am, 28 Mar
33. oh good,, cat came back,,, lol
I,m off to town to see the big fat man lol, you,ll know who I mean, will be back later..Have a good day everyone..
alphafifteen (0) 9:34 am, 28 Mar
34. Geez milly
you are up and about early, and it was still dark!!! Don't forget that daylight savings ends this weekend and then for awhile we will be 5 hrs behind NZ. How does Ashlee like Kal??Hi Alpha how are you doing? And you are right Joehanna hasn't been on yet, wonder where she is. Anyway have a good day all. Hey Milly if you have 5mins (lol) pop into Cassidy's Coffee Lounge across from the Commonwealth Bank in Kal and ask for Rayween ( thats me).
weena29 (196 ) 11:22 am, 28 Mar
35. omg weena
we been to that bank..dam it,i could of done that on wednesday...ashlee has a cold,so between one eye and her nose both running,she a little bit unhappy,but she brought herself a cell ph,so that put the smile back on her face.. i dont no what im doing with sleep aye,ive just woken from a short sleep..so dont no where i am..lol..phill(bro) coming round,as he and ken going to mow the lawns,and take the rubbish away as the girl that was here before us,forgot!!..hehe..job interview didnt happen ..AGAIN..so phill was ringing the guy this morning to give him a #@#$#@! at..hehe..
millyone21 (0 ) 12:33 pm, 28 Mar
36. so alpha
how did you go with the fat-man..lol..????? still a bit cool here..but it is only 8.36a.m..ashlee still snoreing,(oh to be a teenager)I`m going to suggest someone drops her and i into town this arvo,for a better look around..she wants to visit j.j`s..(yah for that shop)oh and by the way,ashlee got a voda phone,for $149,with $210 credit on it,doesnt have to have it spend till late april,thenlast night they txted her,and gave her another $10 credit...she thinks its pretty good,as she can ring her sister/mates in their lunch hour`s..hehe
millyone21 (0 ) 12:38 pm, 28 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------37. hello again
been to town, its busy & Craig,s missing you millie, seems you gave him a hug, lol he told me 3 times lol,,,saw Tammy at the bnz, filled her in & saw Russell & he asked after you also, did,nt see the boss but he did come out on Monday & got the car, his wife did,nt like her ride on the new bike!!All,s well at the fat mans place, lol, he very nice these days..Have u heard from that son of mine,, weena,, I,m good, lol...
alphafifteen (0) 2:04 pm, 28 Mar
38. thank goodness we have TM
or I,d have to keep a Ngaire diary & ring you every week, hehe
alphafifteen (0) 2:09 pm, 28 Mar
39. hehe..my wee buddy craig
for those interested,craig is a special needs fella that is the "trolly manager" at the supermarket.he is awesum..awww i miss craig.what a sweety. alpha,we will be right as soon as we get to our own place,then we can go on msn...until then..lol..its trademe. The lawns have been mowed,and ashlee and i are being dropped in town,being picked up later.Glad the car has been picked up alpha,outa your way now..not as warm today,overcast here..still warm,im in shorts and singlet top..lol..
millyone21 (0 ) 3:42 pm, 28 Mar
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Moving to oz   part1 Empty page 1 post 40 to 50

Post  grandsangel Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 am

40. hehehe
@ the thought of cobi on the back of that beautiful red bike,oh man,id of loved a ride..any sign of the lincoln yet???
millyone21 (0 ) 3:44 pm, 28 Mar
41. no sign of
"danny-boy" alpha
millyone21 (0 ) 3:45 pm, 28 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------42. For the benefit
Of those that may be thinking of going to Kalgoorlie.I have a copy of the "Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Directory". It give ALL the addresses and most email addy for all that is in Kal.If I can be of help to anyone with such info please feel free to ask.I check this thread several times a day and will answer asap. Just as a side note I spent 3 weeks in Kal last xmas and have SOME knowledge as to whats happening and the layout of the town.(the wife and I have 3 of our Grandkids to raise and at 59 yrs of age we are over there as soon as possible.THATS how confident I am of being able to find work and set these kids of ours up.)Best of luck and jobs for all those that want to work! Steve.
farcough81 (10 ) 7:48 pm, 28 Mar
43. Its clouded
over, looks like we might get some rain!!! Had a busy day at the office, lol, and feel knacked. My feet are sore so I thinkit might be time for a new pair of shoes. Right off to get the washing in.
weena29 (196 ) 7:55 pm, 28 Mar
44. hi all what happened to our other thread Sad
bugga, im all good trying to spend as much time with hubby before he goes in 18 days. havnt had time to read throu all the messgges yet but i hope everythings going ok milly in kal. weena ill have to come visit you at the cafe when i get there for my daily hot chocolate as i dont drink coffee but have been told i make the best coffee in paraparaumu (not to get a big head or anything lol). well ive just got home from work and steph (my daughter) has her last game of cricket tomorrow morning so i best be off to bed. night all talk to you soon. ps steve i might have to get those contacts from you again for the back packers as i hadnt printed out the info you gave me sorry before the the thread disapeared.
joehannaa (261 ) 10:45 pm, 28 Mar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------45. yes we made it to perth
just sorting things out licences etc
tfc01 (165 ) 12:21 am, 29 Mar
46. yeah me too I want to make the more either
may or sometime this year...me & kids...partna not interested and Im not gonna stick around for him to make up his mind...one of our older son's want to stay back with him...I said no...everyone's following mummy...daddy will change his mind when we are all over their...well really at the moment I really dont give a Fricken Sh#t if he doesnt...lucky for my family they are all over the place...still dont know where to go??lol everyone wants us darwin,perth,melbourne,sydney,brisbane,cairns..geees Im actully looking at perth...yeah!! here we come Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi oI...Lol'..Awesome thread..Cheers!
maretaf (73 ) 12:28 am, 29 Mar
47. hi guys
have had a busy day today,doing lots of walking..have your coffee shop sussed weena..lol..so look out..lol
millyone21 (0 ) 2:26 am, 29 Mar
48. I,m awake,, grrr
nightshift sure mucks me up, its quite warm & windy here, might get some much needed rain, just when hubby has decided he better go cut some more wood, that would be right. Sleep well everyone, I,m going to try & get some more zzz..
alphafifteen (0) 2:44 am, 29 Mar
49. milly how did ya cat handle the flight
im hoping mine wont freak too much.who did you use, im booked into katsnk9`s who are also venture pet.as it is looking likely we might be ehading to kal once we settle in goldcoast for a bit wished we booked our flight right to perth now o well..
fluffyminx (41 ) 9:43 am, 29 Mar
50. Hi Everyone ... sneaks into thread ....
Last night the lovely man I have been dating announced he is moving over ... and he wants me to go too. Oh wow! Probably been done to death here, but could really do with some pointers, someone to talk to, set me straight, help me breathe, slap me when I get hysterical ... all exciting and scary at the same time ... especially for an old lady who made a total mess of marriage #1!
nightingale3 (27 ) 10:59 am, 29 Mar
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down