grandsangel place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post 900..................

Go down

post 900.................. Empty post 900..................

Post  grandsangel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 am

hoely dobbs thats dear!lol
we just been to carrara market and i so loved it,didnt even get around quater of it,what a blast, met up with heaps of kiwis and they just chat like long lost buddies, some give us there bizzy cards so we dont wanna go home now,lol.hubby and is aw this wig stall well me being a curly head tryed on a straight one,lol hubby love dit so we got it.$250 later on sale.we going back tomorrow,lol,guys make the move here its awsome.

fluffyminx (42 ) 3:46 pm, 21 Jun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

902. hi all
flat out at work, catch you all ab it later, no time to read all the posts. Oh weather is much improved today

pet61 (0) 4:50 pm, 21 Jun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

903. a lovely day here too pet
washing dry..done all my houework,and zoomed up to Harvey Norman`s and brought a dryer(then the sun came out) and finally brought a stero..thank god,the house is to quiet..

millyone21 (0 ) 6:07 pm, 21 Jun

904. alpha
I been on ph with Lynley J..hope to see you on msn soon...Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 7:51 pm, 21 Jun

905. hey
whats farcough`s page called..for some strange reason,its disapeared of my comp???? I want to pass it onto my neice and partner,who are coming in AUGUST..Smile

millyone21 (0 ) 8:00 pm, 21 Jun
grandsangel
grandsangel
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down